Reviews for From the Caravan Known as Loveshack
AnimeIceFox chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
"Even if you have a boy-partner. PREGENCY!" Hahahahahaha, nice. I swear that would be my mother if ever myself or my sister were to get pregnant. P Nice work! You always do such a great job of showing off the characters personality while not getting wordy.

Love you!
Senick chapter 11 . 6/16/2012
Absolutely brilliant. It always amazes me how well you can utilise other people's characters and even expand on them. You really are hell'ova talented, Sas!

It was great reading about Dai, too, I think Linds would be happy (and probably very surprised we remember her).

Congrats on a good piece of writing, and thank you for it!
TheFinalFyler chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
The this. Rox is the joke character...but I still love this little story...sad part is I can can this all happening actually. Aaahhh, good times...haha. I can't wait to see Megan and Dai's baby(ies)...same with Alain and Layla's...hehe.
Angelic Sword chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Oh my gosh! This was amazing!

First off, I love the way you made fun of Rox, "okay?" Haha! Rox has always taken the brunt of our jokes, but this is just great. And I love how involved the whole caravan was. Like the naming of the Half Selkie half Yuke baby? The best! "Kelpie doesn't even combine the two names!" Get a clue, Rox. You're surrounded by all females (except for Alain, who seemed to also join in with as much enthusiasm as the women ;P ), they don't care whether it makes sense, so long as it's cute! And I love how over-dramatic Rox's mother was about it, and the whole half-breed thing. Then quarter breed. So funny! I was about to die laughing. You characterized everyone extremely well, and I love the inclusion of Dai. Geez I miss him! He's such a fun character that we haven't been able to manipulate in a while, so it was nice to relive all the jokes Dai made. "Roxy" xD

Thanks so much for writing this! I laughed so hard through the whole thing that my brother started giving me weird looks. Psh, like I was crazy or something :P Anyway, amazing job!
Ivy Rose Thorn chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Hilarious! I'd go over this with a fine tooth and comb, (if you'd let me), but screw it! I know you are way out of my league already. This was just so good! Your work is amazing as always.

One question though... in the sentence: "-the rather long, Selkie-tan skinned and crimson haired baby was a girl." what is the significance of the hyphen at the start?

My sister, you know her as Nesselde, always says that me asking questions is gonna get me killed, but learning is so much fun!

Anyways if ya wanna answer me just PM my sister.

-Love and thorns

Ivy Rose Thorn
The Trinity Tree chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Last night I went to bed at 4am, and I woke up at 1pm and the first thing I did was curl up grumpily in front of the computer and check the forum - so glad I did! What a brilliant way to wake up, haha.

I laughed so many times throughout this. SO MANY. Rox's deadpan humour all the way through was completely amazing and in character, and supported so well by everyone else. I can't even pick out all the ones liners, I went back and found some I hadn't spotted the first time and laughed all over again. Although the best had to be: "What will you even call that half breed thing?" "A baby, most likely."

Other favourite parts, hmm. I loved that you included Dai for this, and his part in the river scene was hilarious, shaking his head pityingly. Silly Roxy. And Layla's comment about Alain getting a new girlfriend for all his children made me chuckle too. Rox's broken fingers, the half-Lilty joke, Yuvats and Clukes... oh hell, the whole thing was great.

And in all that humour, a hint of realistic seriousness - Jackie worrying that her friends might judge her (but Layla jumping in beautifully to reassure her), parental approval, all those things that make babies both terrifying as well as cute. I'm glad Elinor can hold a baby without feeling like she's going to drop it on it's head, because I sure can't.

Poor Aimee, to be born with her father's freaky hair. Thank you for this piece of fabulousness, Sas! I hope your day starts as wonderfully as mine did.
TheFinalFyler chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
My god I miss all of and Xer had a huge idea for the Scarmilgione, Rox, and Dai was so amazing when it went out and at times, honestly, I was thinking of having Rox kill Zach and have Rox side up with the demons. But..I am so glad I changed my mind and had the yuke stick around.

The scythe, just perfect...I forget the origins a bit and what happened. That thing caused so much trouble when it was about.
Angelic Sword chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Oooh! You saved so much! Yeesh I've forgotten just how mcuh I miss year one. It does have such a nostalgic feeling reading it. And I'm really glad it was in your writing, Sas, since he portray all the characters so well and so spot-on.
Senick chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Some really fond memories mixed in there. I wish one of us had saved more on Demi's death, that was one of the most tragic parts of the RP.

Still, though, what you have saved is a blessing as it is! Good call, Past-Sas!
AnimeIceFox chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
*eyes water* *sniff* That was great! Even if I don't know this game? Series? Whatever this is! It was so heart breakingly sad! Love it!
Angelic Sword chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Awe it's so cute! Layla and Alain were always such a cute couple, what with Alain's crush right off the bat and all. It's so perfect, it describes their relationship so well. I must admit, I was very excited when I saw that you added another onto the Caravan of Loveshack. And I was not dissappointed. Good job Sas, it's nice to see some of your writing again.
Senick chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Beautiful writing as always, Sas. I had high hopes originally, but this exceeded them yet again. You've a knack for bringing a tear to my eye. Thank you!
Oh Nathalie chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Wow.. I never would've thought up of this.. That was REALLY good, Sas. Everyone was their opposites and it was hilarious, haha!

Sweet Layla as Tough, Optimistic Jackie as an Emo, Quiet Rox as a Tree hugger(haha), Good, strong natured Alain as 'scrawny & gangly', Good friend Meg as the touchy, love, and then Dai! You would've thought he'd be the leader of this all since he was always the crazy one which would make him the only sane one.

Great chapter to this! You're absolutely amazing at writing _
Senick chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
These recent two chapters are just perfect, there's not a punctuation mark I would change.

The opposites were nailed, the humour was spot on, the order and impact were just awe inspiring.

You are an amazing and versitile writer, Sas, even my jealousy can't override my respect for you.
TheFinalFyler chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
Chapter Seven: Emo Jackie made my day.

Chapter Eight: Twilight Zone SO much!