Reviews for Mage Harry
Nifty Niffler chapter 3 . 3/21
I very thoroughly enjoyed this story! You had me laughing several times. It's about time things go Harry's way for once. Your choice of children's names were much better than what JKR came up with. I love the way you had Harry gain his super powers. Very fitting.
CH40T1C chapter 3 . 2/24
Cool. Just wanted to leave a review.
noreenklose chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Nice story.
Thanks for sharing.
I enjoy your work.
xOdie chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Thanks for this Fanciful story. When Harry was accusing Snape, I thought of a pensive defence. But, that would have detoured the story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it.
I am da bith chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
While I really love reading when Harry had a special super, limited edition power, I hate it how he changed.
The respectful boy I grew accustomed turn to a rebel. Well, that's how I see him in this story.
He could disagree to adults but respect is still needed.
And I always wonder there is a lot of this kind of story which made him look like a rebel.
Overall, I love this story. Like I mention above, I love he had super power and being different than others. Oh, and how much I love the Ginny-Harry moments! It's just filled my hunger-romantic-moments-GinxHarry! I love it!
Oh and how amuse I'm throughout the story,, the Voldy-mud-sleeping-ugly! Hahaaha
great story, anyway..
Lord Romulus Malfoy V chapter 2 . 11/25/2016
Back in Chapter 1 I loved the line 'I snort in his general direction' or at least I think that was what the line was. On another note, this chapter almost killed me with laughter, especially when Harry used the spell on Tom Riddle, maybe you should put a warning at the start of the chapter letting us know that it hilariously dangerous.

Lord R. Malfoy V
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Loved the extended!epilogue. Really fun story! :)
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
This was a very fun Dumbles-thrashing-Voldy-vanquishing chapter, but I would have loved for this fic to be novel-length instead of so short. You have a great concept with the Mage business, and I'd have loved to see a lot more of it.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I'm really enjoying this, but I have a hard time accepting that Ron & Hermione would ignore Harry AGAIN when he reamed them for doing the same exact thing the previous summer. How would they expect him to ever forgive them for betraying him twice?
Gin110881 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
This story was really fun to read.
I always thought that Harry might be interested in broom development and that it would have been a much better career choice than being Kingsley's posterboy. Strangely enough, this was the first story I've read where he really happens.
I'm anonymous chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Okay first this was great I loved it. Second I think you are a little confused. This isn't a super harry story. A super harry is where he has accelerated learning or better control over his magic. This a is a magic is my bitch harry story. He could do whatever he wants and no one could stop him. But still this was fabulous.
michaelc100 chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Great story

Could easily have a few more chapters seeing what harry's dealing with the ministry
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
always nice of them to ask permission and pay rent. oh yeah :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
aww i totally fell in love with this story
normally i am not a harry ginny pairing fan but this one is exception
yipee
i loved it
also almost all are alive only missing sirius.
please do write more