Reviews for Mage Harry
Gleas chapter 3 . 4/20
lol the daily prophet idea was nice :P
Loved the whole fic Especially how Voldie was dealt with :o
mumlock chapter 3 . 3/12
A very nice read. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/8
now that was an interesting story!
timkaylor885 chapter 3 . 3/2
Very nice story
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/31
I love stories of powerful Harry as long as he loves Ginny
Tomon chapter 3 . 1/7
So I enjoyed this story even with more than overpowered Harry :) After all you did give Ginny a kitten so everything is allright even though I'm slightly disturbed by the lack of development in feline area afterwards :-P
Anyway good job with this one :)
Tomon chapter 2 . 1/7
Gary Stu once met this Harry, I heard he is still running :-D Okay, sorry, I personaly dislike Mary/Gary mention but this one was just to good to pass. Seems like Voldemort stood no chance against Harry's attraction... :-D
Tomon chapter 1 . 1/7
Heh, for one a really quick get together but... well why not? :-D Interesting story even if I'm wary about inherited power of Merlin
sylvelle chapter 1 . 1/5
Cool I'm not sure if I have read this before or not, some is familiar, but not all. Oh well enjoying it again if I have.
Thanks
Tricia
Sleepygirl68 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I liked this story. I don't usually read stories written in the 'first person,' but as I liked your other story I read, I decided to give it a shot.
Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Love this feel good story! I really enjoy this take-charge independent Harry! H&G are also amazing in this story! Thanks!
aheartofwords chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
I wrote a review but apparently I wasn't signed in...ugh. Anyways, this story is by far one of my favourites! Yes, I would love to have 20 chapters of this but what you said in your final author's note is true. I believe it's great the way it is. I love H&G all the time but you've done a fantastic job with their relationship in this fic. It makes so much sense and isn't crazy & over the top. I also love independent Harry, he deserves a bit of time to tell people how it should be! Go Harry! :) thanks for writing this!
Old Lady chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
I really like most of your stories. keep up the good work.
GenkaiFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Kevin,
I enjoy your stories and while I am not a CANON fan of Harry/Ginny, you make her a very enjoyable character by giving far more 'flesh and bones' to her than JKR ever did.
Thanks for 'creating' an interesting and believable Ginny out of the skeleton we see in canon!
The Frau
Difdi chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Thinking about that chair Harry conjured on the platform, I now have this odd image in my head...

A thousand years after Harry's death, Britain could still be littered with thousands of oddly placed pieces of furniture, all in pristine condition no matter how exposed to the elements, that NO ONE is able to damage, move or dispel...and it would be even funnier if they were equally impervious to muggle-repelling charms...