Reviews for Mage Harry
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 3 . 3/17
I love super!harry stories and this was a great one.
fantasyinmymind chapter 3 . 2/19
I like Harry the Mage. Too bad there wasn't something about the first time Harry had to slap the Ministry upside the head...sure would have been interesting. :)
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
Great story. However, I searched for the story you mentioned in the last AN, "hope" by "jeconais" and could not find it. Would you mind sending me the story ID or something so I could read it?
Janie.ohio chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
that was fun! thanks!
mysuvone chapter 3 . 9/3/2017
I so love your stories kevin Please never stop
agentinfinity chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
Nicely done!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 7/12/2017
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG that is too freaking funny and adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I just LOVE it when Harry is smart, inventive and sneaky. XD LOL
peggy77 chapter 3 . 7/2/2017
Loved it! I do enjoy a feel good story at times as nothing but angst gets to me after a while and nothing but romance makes me gag, lol!
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 3 . 5/21/2017
Very good story thanks for writing it!
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 4/4/2017
Good fun. Thanks!
Nifty Niffler chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
I very thoroughly enjoyed this story! You had me laughing several times. It's about time things go Harry's way for once. Your choice of children's names were much better than what JKR came up with. I love the way you had Harry gain his super powers. Very fitting.
CH40T1C chapter 3 . 2/24/2017
Cool. Just wanted to leave a review.
noreenklose chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
Nice story.
Thanks for sharing.
I enjoy your work.
xOdie chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Thanks for this Fanciful story. When Harry was accusing Snape, I thought of a pensive defence. But, that would have detoured the story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it.
I am da bith chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
While I really love reading when Harry had a special super, limited edition power, I hate it how he changed.
The respectful boy I grew accustomed turn to a rebel. Well, that's how I see him in this story.
He could disagree to adults but respect is still needed.
And I always wonder there is a lot of this kind of story which made him look like a rebel.
Overall, I love this story. Like I mention above, I love he had super power and being different than others. Oh, and how much I love the Ginny-Harry moments! It's just filled my hunger-romantic-moments-GinxHarry! I love it!
Oh and how amuse I'm throughout the story,, the Voldy-mud-sleeping-ugly! Hahaaha
great story, anyway..