Reviews for Mage Harry
hordac85 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
it up
takshak chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Good read. Nicely written.
Jamr chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
great story wish there was more
TxA-GunFighter chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Very good chapter. Nice writing.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Very good chapter. Love this story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Very good start, love this type of story.

Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Thoroughly enjoyed the story. A sequel definitely wouldn't work, unless Sleeping Ugly had somehow woken up and the other Horcruxes needed to be found.

Good writing. Thanks for your hard work.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Great story! Gotta admit the "new" Harry is not quite the nice person I have pictured, but he's not as bad as he could be. Getting revenge for all the wrongs done to him in the name of the Greater Good might not necessarily be the right thing to do, but I would certainly be tempted to do exactly the same thing.
uo-chou chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Good story, I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Absolutely love this story! Your characters are real. The story/plot line is fabulous. Can't wait to read the rest.
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
:D

Good one!

Short, but GOOD!

; Keep Up The Good Work!

- Joshua

PS: Y'know, I don't think anyone else in all HP-Fandom has come up with such a... SIMPLE way of defeating Voldemort before! Sure, there have been hundreds of 'Super-Harry's and Mage-like Harrys, but usually that's accompanied by Voldemort getting a likewise upgrade, or "Harry" overthinking things and taking his time before finally "getting around to" vanquishing Voldemort. I like your solution!
Shrouded Monarch chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
Another good story, although nowhere near your best. There were a few problems with the tenses, most noticeably in chapter one, but they don't detract from the story too much, and they are some of the harder mistakes to notice. Apart from that, the story was as enjoyable as uber!Harry stories can be. I'd prefer to see you doing more work with a relationship between Harry and a character who isn't used as much as they could be. Some examples of this are Padma Patil, Tracey Davis and Su Li.

Thanks for writing

Keep up the good work

C-C
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
AW I loved the ending :) I'm pretty sad this story is over, but I really enjoyed it! I hope you write another story soon
Hot48cricket chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
Wonderful story! I always enjoy your Harry/Ginny stories and am looking forward to the next installment of 'Lily's Child"!

J
gaul1 chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
good chapter, keep up the good work, byes
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »