Reviews for Mage Harry
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
This was a very fun Dumbles-thrashing-Voldy-vanquishing chapter, but I would have loved for this fic to be novel-length instead of so short. You have a great concept with the Mage business, and I'd have loved to see a lot more of it.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I'm really enjoying this, but I have a hard time accepting that Ron & Hermione would ignore Harry AGAIN when he reamed them for doing the same exact thing the previous summer. How would they expect him to ever forgive them for betraying him twice?
Gin110881 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
This story was really fun to read.
I always thought that Harry might be interested in broom development and that it would have been a much better career choice than being Kingsley's posterboy. Strangely enough, this was the first story I've read where he really happens.
I'm anonymous chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Okay first this was great I loved it. Second I think you are a little confused. This isn't a super harry story. A super harry is where he has accelerated learning or better control over his magic. This a is a magic is my bitch harry story. He could do whatever he wants and no one could stop him. But still this was fabulous.
michaelc100 chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Great story

Could easily have a few more chapters seeing what harry's dealing with the ministry
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
always nice of them to ask permission and pay rent. oh yeah :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
aww i totally fell in love with this story
normally i am not a harry ginny pairing fan but this one is exception
yipee
i loved it
also almost all are alive only missing sirius.
please do write more
bye sumi
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Loved it
Gleas chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
lol the daily prophet idea was nice :P
Loved the whole fic Especially how Voldie was dealt with :o
mumlock chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
A very nice read. Thank you.
Saissa chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
now that was an interesting story!
ArthurShade chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Very nice story
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/31/2015
I love stories of powerful Harry as long as he loves Ginny
Tomon chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
So I enjoyed this story even with more than overpowered Harry :) After all you did give Ginny a kitten so everything is allright even though I'm slightly disturbed by the lack of development in feline area afterwards :-P
Anyway good job with this one :)
Tomon chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Gary Stu once met this Harry, I heard he is still running :-D Okay, sorry, I personaly dislike Mary/Gary mention but this one was just to good to pass. Seems like Voldemort stood no chance against Harry's attraction... :-D
373 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »