Reviews for Mage Harry
sanabalis chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Love the story! :) I always enjoy "feel good/super!harry" stories, and this one is one of the better ones. :)
Morphico chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
This was great! Thanks for writing, and for the explanation with the epilogue.
herart chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
Pretty good story. I felt it was a bit longer than other with 50k words, which is good. Pairing H/G felt ok, they complete each other here.
Osmodious chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
One of the best 'super-Harry' stories I've read...the way you wrote his magic was a lot more believeable than some I've read, and also not quite as over-the-top ├╝ber-powerful. Nicely done. Lots of possibilities, very cool. Thanks for posting it!
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Nicely done. While you powered him up very high, you kept his morality in check.
Faerie of Tara chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I don't usually like Harry/Ginny but this story was really good!
Nytefyre chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Yes, the problem with Super Harry stories is also the fun of them.. :)

Thanks for posting such a fun romp!
candy4beth chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
very good i dont usually like harry/ginny stories but i loved this
SweetSouthernGal chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Another great story. I like SuperHarry stories almost as much as I like IndependentHarry stories (which are my true favorite, I'd say). SuperHarry can be fun, but as you said it's so much easier to resolve things that I find independent stories are more fun/longer/enjoyable journeys. That said, SuperHarry is fun too.

I also have to say that I do agree with you that the end of Book 5 is one of the major turning points, hence why it's so often used. Post-Sirius's death/Prophecy discovery is a real moment where Harry can quite easily take many different paths- particularly if he decides to act more independently. Post GOF (and to a lesser extent, Post HBP- the 'late bloomers' as you said, which made me chuckle) are also good points ,though again not the only ones. Lately I've been wanting to write a story where Harry makes a new path earlier in the series, but though I have many ideas I haven't yet set to use them. Perhaps I shall soon.

Anyway, this was again an enjoyable story. You found yet another way to dispose of Voldemort and his Death
Eaters, and I love how much Harry tweaks/baits Dumbledore. It's just too funny.

I also like the unique path you have Harry take post-graduation. Thanks for sharing.
lensman chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Great story
AvidReader chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Cute little one-shot. It's no "Accidental Bond," but it's perfect for some light reading. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

I can't really agree with your sentiment that one "really can't write long super!harry stories." Sure it would be more difficult to do well, but that's hardly the same as impossible. :-)
ballinore chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I agree that there is definitely a point where a story, super or otherwise, gets too drawn out and becomes frustrating. I once considered myself a fair anime fan until I realized I never stuck with a show more than two seasons, because by that point they were so full of themselves, requiring an exponentially longer and more convoluted back-story for every random thug who appeared onscreen than the last.
I enjoyed this read, it was just plain good fun. As martial arts movies have taught us all, there is something very inspiring about watching a character be slowly built from a nobody into a legend, but there is also something incredibly satisfying about seeing a Martial God wander into town, and rampage through hordes of his foes, complete with slow motion flying kicks and repeatedly kneeing a man in the face long after it has become plainly unnecessary.
You didn't ever reach the level of the second one, but you were somewhere between the two and it was simply a fun ride. That's good enough for me! Thanks for sharing the story, it's appreciated.
Potterformers chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
i would have add that Harry send a complaint to the board of education
n.harkin.9 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
love it! so glad I read it even though Harry and Ginny isn't one of my fave pairings!
LOLROTF chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I found your story to be funny in all the right places and over all found it to be a nice, fluffy breath of fresh air amongst FanFiction! I applaud you and your beta on a story well done.

PS I apologize if my review feels stilted it is currently 3:20ish.
347 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »