Reviews for Mage Harry
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Loved the line about "taking the cake".

And bravo! for Harry being brave enough to be honest with Ginny.

And I love that Ginny signed her letter "Your Ginny".

Thank you! for having him "figuratively" bouncing off the walls! Finally, someone who doesn't use "literally" when they mean "figuratively"!

I'm happy for Hermione being smart about her relationship with Harry, and trying to make amends.

Anyway, great story-I like Super!Harry stories, and I really like your writing, so combine the two, and it should be perfect.

Hmm, maybe I should add Super!Harry to my list of plots-to-write-about. . .

Thanks!
Vermouth chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Fantastic read, very well written. Hats off to you. Although, I have to say, that I'm a tad surprised at how forward Harry is. I suppose it's a new aspect of his newfound abilities? In any case, I really enjoyed it, well done. Looking forward to more.

Oh, just two small things that I wanted to point out. When Ginny writes to Harry, she mentions Sirius's second nickname. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's "Snuffles" instead of "Snuffle". Second, there is one word that is mispelled twice. I suppose that you wouldn't know unless you are French, speak French fluently or are half-French as I am. In the story, you have written twice "viola!" - and I'm guessing that what you meant to say was "voilĂ !". Other than that, it's an amazing piece of writing, congrats.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Vermouth
Veronica Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is awesome! please update this really soon. i like that you had Ron being understanding and not a hothead cuz honestly when hes like that it pisses me off.

Great story!
IReadOnly chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Absolutely Awesome..
Reidus chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great beginning! I think this is gonna be a good one! However, just so's ya know, the idea of the magus is not original to Bobmin (though I did enjoy their story as well). As far as I know, "The Awakening of a Magus" by the-dreamer4 was the first story about a Magus, dating back to 2002. Unfortunately, it still hasn't been finished, and I fear it's been abandoned. Which is a pity, as it's a really good story.
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
love it...can't wait for the next chapter
Bluesnowman chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Good start.
floyddickey chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
wow really nice chapter can't wait till the next one. also the first person is a little confusing to me maybe u shud try third person and a lil less first?
witchINtheMaKiNg chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
A very good start and sounds like and interesting story... I wonder how long we'll have to wait until your next update? But what i'm really looking forward to is, Lily's child. Whatever happened to that amazing fic? I do hope you'll be updating that also soon enough!

Can't wait to read more of this Mage Harry!
heathw chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I always squee a little when I see you have something new out. Fun chapter, and as always, I look forward to more.
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
DAMN! Really really good! I love H/G stories! keep up the good work...and please don't stop writing!
goldenboy892007 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wow it is well worded and long so keep up the good work and update asap also i don't know if you know but your speaking in first person
doRodrigo chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Simply loved it. It just made it into my favorites. Hope you update it soon and regularly. By the way congrats on your writing and also on the plot, they are both great.
Airlady chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This new power is amazing and very useful. Good initial chapter.
MarinePotterfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
What a start I cant wait to see the next chapter.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »