Reviews for Mage Harry
jbfritz chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Excellent!
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This Harry and ginny thing sound very sweet. Too much so. Coincidence that Harry began thinking of her right after the first thing he ate from the weasley basket? It just screams love potion at work here! Did Ginny do it or Molly? How much are they playing Harry around? Ginny seems to be able to keep a rather tight reins on Harry and what he'll do or not do..
Karl Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great story!

I really enjoyed the pace Harry went through in learning how to utilize his power. I also enjoyed how he got closer with Ginny. It seems he is almost ready to tell her that he loves her and she seems to be the same way with Harry.

I am glad that Ron and Hermione both realize what they had done and are trying to make amends with Harry. I think it meant alot to Harry that they are willing are at all and especially with Hermione without having to be prompted by Ginny as Ron had to be. One thing I am a bit worried is how Ron would react when he finds out that Ginny pretty much replaced him as Harry's best friend or would he understood and happy of being Harry's best mate. I am wondering because Ron seems to be on the cusp between being immature and growing up at the moment.

Eagerly await another chapter!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
very promising fic! looking forward to more!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
o nice! I trhink it's really cool the way Harry is going around Dumbledore's orders like he is.
SaWa-San chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great beginning. I'm not usually fond of Harry/Ginny pairing, but your Ginny so far has a good character, that doesn't seemed to be prone to attacks of the inner fan-girl.

Please go on ASAP!

Ciao, SaWa
Puff2836 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very great start I hope to a great story. I hope you update soon

Steve P.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey cool story, although I was thrown off at first by the first person, usually dont like that, but since I do like how your write I stuck with it and soon was glad I did. Excellent ideal on how his power was unblocked or how he got the extra boost in magic...the wandless abilities is cool too, it done in the way I figure all people of magic abilities should have and the way he apparates reminds me of lightning striking! Got so wrapped up in this story that it came as a surprise to me when the chapter ended! and oh yeah saw and liked your note on Lily's Child, hope you can continue that and this one here on a timely fashion! thanks again for nice bit of time reading this!
wizmage chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Can't wait to see more. This was great.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was sneaky Ginny.
ProfessorChris chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very good start to the story...

I am glad that Harry's letter got there in time. Looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry gets to School :).
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Neat section and start here, and really going to be interesting to see how things go, as well as refreshing to see that it appears that Ron and Hermione aren't going to go the evil route of saying Albus knows best and Harry's wrong all the time, but the two of them appear to be able to try and reconcile, just wonder how you'll do things with the others.
fattoad chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love these stories!
NacreHand chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oouuh! I love super!Harry storylines. Can't wait for more.
everpresent chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Generally I am not a fan of first-person stories, I just don't like that writing style. But it is not too obtrusive here, so I can take it.

The Ginny relationship is a bit rushed, but in a 3-part story time is of the essence, i understand.

I do like a good super-harry story, they're fun. Looks like you're keeping this one pretty light, which suits the length.

thanks for sharing.