Reviews for Mage Harry
lvetoread chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I like it so far aside from it being in first person. I have read all your other stories so I will continue to try to read it. Thank you for writing it.

witowsmp chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This looks like a good start for a story. It is fun to read a 'Super-Harry' every now and then. Just don't make it where suddenly all the DE's and Voldemort get power-boosts too, making Harry's power-up pointless.

Now Harry's scar has a double meaning.

You didn't write about Dung and Snape's reaction to not getting into the house. Surely Ginny would've seen or heard about their attempt.

Another explanation for Harry's getting into that particular house could be the fact that he owns it. He should try 'apparating' to other warded places like Hogwarts before he assumes that he can travel through wards.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Good work
Caddy94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Really great so far cant wait for the next chapter.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
dead feather chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This Harry and ginny thing sound very sweet. Too much so. Coincidence that Harry began thinking of her right after the first thing he ate from the weasley basket? It just screams love potion at work here! Did Ginny do it or Molly? How much are they playing Harry around? Ginny seems to be able to keep a rather tight reins on Harry and what he'll do or not do..
Karl Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great story!

I really enjoyed the pace Harry went through in learning how to utilize his power. I also enjoyed how he got closer with Ginny. It seems he is almost ready to tell her that he loves her and she seems to be the same way with Harry.

I am glad that Ron and Hermione both realize what they had done and are trying to make amends with Harry. I think it meant alot to Harry that they are willing are at all and especially with Hermione without having to be prompted by Ginny as Ron had to be. One thing I am a bit worried is how Ron would react when he finds out that Ginny pretty much replaced him as Harry's best friend or would he understood and happy of being Harry's best mate. I am wondering because Ron seems to be on the cusp between being immature and growing up at the moment.

Eagerly await another chapter!
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
very promising fic! looking forward to more!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
o nice! I trhink it's really cool the way Harry is going around Dumbledore's orders like he is.
SaWa-San chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Great beginning. I'm not usually fond of Harry/Ginny pairing, but your Ginny so far has a good character, that doesn't seemed to be prone to attacks of the inner fan-girl.

Please go on ASAP!

Ciao, SaWa
Puff2836 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very great start I hope to a great story. I hope you update soon

Steve P.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hey cool story, although I was thrown off at first by the first person, usually dont like that, but since I do like how your write I stuck with it and soon was glad I did. Excellent ideal on how his power was unblocked or how he got the extra boost in magic...the wandless abilities is cool too, it done in the way I figure all people of magic abilities should have and the way he apparates reminds me of lightning striking! Got so wrapped up in this story that it came as a surprise to me when the chapter ended! and oh yeah saw and liked your note on Lily's Child, hope you can continue that and this one here on a timely fashion! thanks again for nice bit of time reading this!
wizmage chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Can't wait to see more. This was great.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was sneaky Ginny.
ProfessorChris chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very good start to the story...

I am glad that Harry's letter got there in time. Looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry gets to School :).
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »