Reviews for Mage Harry
lensman chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Great story
AvidReader chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Cute little one-shot. It's no "Accidental Bond," but it's perfect for some light reading. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

I can't really agree with your sentiment that one "really can't write long super!harry stories." Sure it would be more difficult to do well, but that's hardly the same as impossible. :-)
ballinore chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I agree that there is definitely a point where a story, super or otherwise, gets too drawn out and becomes frustrating. I once considered myself a fair anime fan until I realized I never stuck with a show more than two seasons, because by that point they were so full of themselves, requiring an exponentially longer and more convoluted back-story for every random thug who appeared onscreen than the last.
I enjoyed this read, it was just plain good fun. As martial arts movies have taught us all, there is something very inspiring about watching a character be slowly built from a nobody into a legend, but there is also something incredibly satisfying about seeing a Martial God wander into town, and rampage through hordes of his foes, complete with slow motion flying kicks and repeatedly kneeing a man in the face long after it has become plainly unnecessary.
You didn't ever reach the level of the second one, but you were somewhere between the two and it was simply a fun ride. That's good enough for me! Thanks for sharing the story, it's appreciated.
Potterformers chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
i would have add that Harry send a complaint to the board of education
n.harkin.9 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
love it! so glad I read it even though Harry and Ginny isn't one of my fave pairings!
LOLROTF chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I found your story to be funny in all the right places and over all found it to be a nice, fluffy breath of fresh air amongst FanFiction! I applaud you and your beta on a story well done.

PS I apologize if my review feels stilted it is currently 3:20ish.
ironhair chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
As u said, a nice feel good story.. Wish it went on just a bit longer with him against the ministry, but I guess it was better leaving it to the imagination..
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Raising, interesting so far...
librarywitch chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Awesome tale. I am so glad that you didn't drag it out because you are right. A super Harry tale is major work to make it an epic length story. Well done and I love Dumbles getting slapped down. I also liked the Voldie solution 'cause ain't nobody gonna kiss that mug!
Lab12 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
The way you dealt with Riddle was awesome and hilarious! I liked your Super!Harry :)
Lab12 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
hehehehe
Math-lv chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Great story! I loved it!
Atlas Gryffis chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Really good, this was.
WizardWank chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
AH! I loved this, it was so very funny and charming! Sad it is complete but happy the ending was marvelous.
Hope06 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Thisd was cute not usually a fan of harry and Ginny but I loved this
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »