Reviews for Mage Harry
Potterformers chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
i would have add that Harry send a complaint to the board of education
n.harkin.9 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
love it! so glad I read it even though Harry and Ginny isn't one of my fave pairings!
LOLROTF chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
I found your story to be funny in all the right places and over all found it to be a nice, fluffy breath of fresh air amongst FanFiction! I applaud you and your beta on a story well done.

PS I apologize if my review feels stilted it is currently 3:20ish.
ironhair chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
As u said, a nice feel good story.. Wish it went on just a bit longer with him against the ministry, but I guess it was better leaving it to the imagination..
ironhair chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Raising, interesting so far...
librarywitch chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Awesome tale. I am so glad that you didn't drag it out because you are right. A super Harry tale is major work to make it an epic length story. Well done and I love Dumbles getting slapped down. I also liked the Voldie solution 'cause ain't nobody gonna kiss that mug!
Lab12 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
The way you dealt with Riddle was awesome and hilarious! I liked your Super!Harry :)
Lab12 chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
hehehehe
Math-lv chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Great story! I loved it!
Atlas Gryffis chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Really good, this was.
WizardWank chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
AH! I loved this, it was so very funny and charming! Sad it is complete but happy the ending was marvelous.
Hope06 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Thisd was cute not usually a fan of harry and Ginny but I loved this
Zauber chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story, very well done, thanks! You're right, sometimes it's nice to have a simple feelgood story like this. I especially liked the epilogue, so glad you wrote it! The story just wouldn't feel complete without it.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I still recon you should've killed dumbles
LBII chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Very Enjoyable. Thank you for your time and efforts!
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »