Reviews for Mage Harry
WizardWank chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
AH! I loved this, it was so very funny and charming! Sad it is complete but happy the ending was marvelous.
Hope06 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Thisd was cute not usually a fan of harry and Ginny but I loved this
Zauber chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Awesome story, very well done, thanks! You're right, sometimes it's nice to have a simple feelgood story like this. I especially liked the epilogue, so glad you wrote it! The story just wouldn't feel complete without it.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I still recon you should've killed dumbles
LBII chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Very Enjoyable. Thank you for your time and efforts!
krista12 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Wow! This story really is amazing and you made everything work well, despite it being a powerful!Harry story. Good job!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Go, Harry! Dumbledork really needs to get a reality check!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Really good!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Great story (along side with Jeconis' and your other stories i've read so far).
And special congratulation for the first story i've read, that makes the difference between top speed and acceleration of a broom and taking those into account for the difference of a racing broom and one for quidditch :)
What use do i have of a broom which can travel Mach 4 (roughly 4000km/h), when I reach that speed 10km after i've left the stadium?
Kythorian chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Actually Harry and Ginny ARE somewhat related. Second cousins once removed, i think, through the Black family(Harry's grandmother on his father's side was a black, and Ginny's grandmother on her mother's side was a Black). Just wanted to point that out since you had the twins make the comment about inbreeding. I have always found it hilarious that canon!Harry ended up marrying one of his second closest living relatives(after Narcissa/Draco). I don't really have anything against Ginny either...its just funny how screwed up the pureblood bloodlines are that even the halfblood main character of the series gets caught in it. And granted 2nd cousins once removed is far enough that there isn't really any genetic problem with it anymore...just a cultural one.

ANYWAY...good fic. I very much enjoyed it.
Kythorian chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Very nice. I definitely like this story. Yeah, in a lot of ways it is the standard 'Harry suddenly and for no particular reason gains a huge amount of power and can now do whatever he wants with magic' trope, which is usually horrible in fanfiction...but this was done very well. Besides, you got rid of voldemort without dealing with the horcruxes which i ALWAYS love to see. It happens far too infrequently in fanfiction, and it shouldn't. There are so many ways that Voldemort could have been dealt with more or less permanently even if his horcruxes were not technically dealt with.
blueEyre chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Fun read!
Silverdragonstar chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Loved it! The way Harry got a hold of Tom... I had to stop reading until I could breath again, I laughed so hard.
Gioia chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I've been having a lot of fun this week reading through your stories. Thank you very much for all of the hard work you've invested in them. Thank you, too, for sharing them with us! Your creative imagination has made this a very fun week for me, and I've enjoyed reading snippets aloud to my children. Grazie mille!
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »