Reviews for The Look Out
MissAlexM chapter 10 . 6/5
So dang cute, I absolutely loved this fic
mang0fruitblast chapter 10 . 3/16
Wow loved this! So much tension and congrats on you writing this story with a full time job and two kids!
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
This was amazing
Rosie Read chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
YOU are my God now.
Seriously. This is marvelous.
Wouldn't dream of changing a letter.
greenandhazel chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Probably my favourite Scorose story ever *heart eyes emoji*
The Chirpy Bitch chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Would you please upload the Louis story? it sounds fantastic! And I love this too!
M. Jackson Potter chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Yep. I approve. You may continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I concede you are a genius. Never stop writing
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Good work!
flykiki chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
This was such a passionate story... It really caught the love between Scorpius and Rose. I loved it!
blue21 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
epic! i just loved this story...it was simply brilliant...i love this pairing and i read the entire story in one shot...it was agony to watch them torture each other and then come together so beautifully in the end...loved it...best pairing ever...
Maginator1997 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I quite like this story. I just recently to into the pairing of Scorpius and Rose. I know, I'm pretty late huh? Anyway this was wonderful and now you've already encouraged me to read your other stories.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Reread this, and it's still awesome
Keliza-Artemis chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Cuutteeee!
Raylis chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
That...was SO FUNNY! I laughed out loud...which probably isn't a good idea because I woke up in the middle of the night unable to sleep, and decided to read instead, so everyone else is still sleeping and I just laughed not particularly quietly...but whatever. Totally worth it. :)