Reviews for The Look Out
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 10 . 7/19
This was amazing
Sleeping with Destiny chapter 10 . 7/10
YOU are my God now.
Seriously. This is marvelous.
Wouldn't dream of changing a letter.
greenandhazel chapter 1 . 4/24
Probably my favourite Scorose story ever *heart eyes emoji*
The Chirpy Bitch chapter 10 . 4/4
Would you please upload the Louis story? it sounds fantastic! And I love this too!
M. Jackson Potter chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
Yep. I approve. You may continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I concede you are a genius. Never stop writing
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Good work!
flykiki chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
This was such a passionate story... It really caught the love between Scorpius and Rose. I loved it!
blue21 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
epic! i just loved this story...it was simply brilliant...i love this pairing and i read the entire story in one shot...it was agony to watch them torture each other and then come together so beautifully in the end...loved it...best pairing ever...
Maginator1997 chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
I quite like this story. I just recently to into the pairing of Scorpius and Rose. I know, I'm pretty late huh? Anyway this was wonderful and now you've already encouraged me to read your other stories.
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Reread this, and it's still awesome
Keliza-Artemis chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
Cuutteeee!
Raylis chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
That...was SO FUNNY! I laughed out loud...which probably isn't a good idea because I woke up in the middle of the night unable to sleep, and decided to read instead, so everyone else is still sleeping and I just laughed not particularly quietly...but whatever. Totally worth it. :)
EsmeraldaGreen chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
The bad?, unbetaed.
The good?, everything else. You have it in you, this story is sweet, funny, doesn'tloose the pace, is believable and you made it end in the right moment, with the right scene.
Your xcercise over a kiss in the first chapter is really great, it is original ( to me) and sexy.
Thank you for posting the story and for finishing it.
Everlasting123 chapter 10 . 2/20/2013