Reviews for Return to Home
The-Black-Knight673 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
... I want to read more xD this is getting REALLY good! I mean, dang! It's getting good!
peace456 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
please write in description if any stories are on hiatus, discontinued, or completed
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Well written.
Mrs. Jay Diamondheart Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved this story. I really loved how you used the real Mandalorian marriage vow. Did you get off of Wookiepedia? The Wikipedia source for Star Wars? And I love how Jango is still alive. His death was too soon in the movies. If you're going to write more I'd love to read it. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It's amazing! I loved every single paragraph of it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Cute and very funny. I like bly
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Okay. I LOVE your writing, but you can probably tell what I don't like about this story by reading my name...heh...

You know, everyone who writes AaylaBly oP always seems to have a grudge against poor ol' Kit. I mean, this is their thought process:

"Hmm. Well, i want to write an AaylaBly fic. But canon dictates Aayla should go with Kit. Oh! I know! Aayla and Kit can be in a happy relationship in the first chapter, but I hate Kit so he'll be totally OOC and stupidm then in the next chapter Kit can be brutally murdered, and that very night Aayla and Bly start doing it and no one thinks about the guy who just died four hours ago! Geniusness!"

Yeah, obviously this ksn't you. You are WAAAAY better than that.
Captain Posca chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This is really funny! I have no idea who some of the characters are, but I think I jumped in at a weird spot. I love the padawan's sense of humour, and the scene where Bly marries Aayla is brilliant!
Pureshot49 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This is my new favorite story. :) I can't believe how sneaky Bly is when he got Secura to marry him. He could have at least asked her. When they went to her room and he locked the door really made me think he was obsessed with her and how he really talked and thought about her. But it was still an awesome story. Please make another like this because I don't usually find a story this good. :)
AL0LT0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
i really like this but have you been reading my mind lately? janaari sounds just like a character i made up who i haven't even wrought about yet! weird hu?
Angel's Anthem chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This was a very inspirational story! :D It was wonderful! :D I loved it!
Cassy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hi!

That was good, keep up the great work and post more great stories.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this good so far, i totally enjoy stories where a clone and a jedi fall in love please continue
recey2010 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
frankly i like it please continue
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Really spectacular work! I loved it! I'll ave to read more of your stories!