Reviews for Requiem
RunsfromReality chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aaw .. a nice happy ending to a very intense story. I liked that Tattward phase in the fandom ... what was the big one, Inked Wings and Clipped Armor or something like that? I was huge into the fics before I moved to South America and now have had about a year off to find the time to come back to something that I really enjoyed. Have you on alert and will watch for your moment to come back with new stuff! All the best.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I really liked this story and loved the characters back stories. xx
Blaze828 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
e.e
Lee723 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Well, hello Tattsper *rawr*

I likey. lol.

I liked the whole setting of this o/s.

I'm a sucker for tattoo parlors. lol

Awesome!

I gotta say that I loved the idea of Bella's tatt... I know she wasn't the focal point of this story but it was pretty damn cool.

Can I borrow Tattsper? I need him to do me now - Ink me that is..hahah.

xoxo

Lee
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
ah i love this world! great ideas of backstories for them and what an awesome meeting. who knew i'd dig tattoos so much.
LollipopLove chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Every fuhcking thing about this story was- is enchanting, captivating, and endearing. It's brought me more excitement than the entire series of twilight... ten-fold. It was-is absolutely perfect. It's almost a shame that it ended much sooner than I would've liked. But then again, it probably adds to its charm.

I laughed at the part where Alice works in her underwear... only cuz I'm guilty as well D:
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I really admire your style of writing. You can combine sadness and romance and are still able to make it funny at times.

About this one: Alice's inner monologue and comments are hilarious! I found Jasper somewhat strange/creepy in the beginning, but in the end he was really sweet. I loved it that they could have that intimacy and level of comfort with each other when they've only really known each other a few hours. It makes me believe they were meant to be together.. Ow, and the lovin' was totally hot! ;)
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow that was a seriously amazing story! I truly love how you've fabricated the characters and if I'd read it in time you so would have gotten my vote, a lot. I'd definitely love seeing this made into a fic, it's too good to keep as a one-shot in my opinion.

x
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw so adorable.

I loved it.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
So this was really good! I loved it!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
wow, seriously just wow. I love how its all just clicking in place. its deep but not cheesy. its amusing and touching

I love it
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very nice
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
That was a touching story. *smiles*
fischstaebchen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
guh SO GOOD! absoluetly loved this! thanks so much
letmesign chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was a really fantastic story. My roommate was gaga over it, so I decided i had to read. Really awesome! One of the best Jalice fics I've read.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »