Reviews for Plain Jane
ThunderXXV chapter 2 . 1/11
Good so far I hope Mac and the main Character get together
Twitter: TheOKCGamer
rapono chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Why have you not continued this!? Its absolutely awesome and I love it! So if you ever read this review, please consider coming back to this story. You've left me on a cliff-hanger.
Dracona Mortis chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I have recently gotten into Punch Out (I'm waiting for my birthday so I can get the wii game) And I LOVE Mac. I wish they had a bit more backstory with him, but still. I especially love how he would be in the flyweight class since he is 107 lbs, but he has so much skill he can go up against heavyweights. Either that or he is just superhuman. -Shrug- Either way he's still amazing.

Anyways.. I love this fanfic so far. I wish you would update it, because it is amazing. I want moar! I only found a few repeated grammar mistakes, and the way I read I went over most of them. But I really hope you continue, or I'm going to have to come to your house, duct tape you to a manhole cover, and then duct tape the manhole cover that is duct taped to you to your chair. Then I'll threaten you with a boxing glove full of horse shoes tied to a rope until you finish this. Or Little Mac will jog past your house yelling at Doc, "GIMME BACK MY BIKE!" in his pink sweats and inspire you to keep writing. Whatever gets you to continue this fantastic story :D
Coli Chibi chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Continue! This is awesome!
dorkofyourdreams chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Ok, you really need to update this cause I love it so much!
DDT 4 chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Is there going to be a new chap?
Rocketfist chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
omg you have 2 make more, this is really, I mean really entertaining to see this.
Kurogane7 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
It's about time you updated...I was beginning to worry that you lost interest or worse...I wonder how Elizabeth will handle this situation; she'll probably do badly and make a bad first impression, although you're the writer and so it's up to you. Do keep it up would you kindly?
Kurogane7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is a rather interesting story...since you did a very good job with it, I shall subscribe. I'm interested in seeing how Lizzie will win Mac's heart...unless of course you've given up on the story altogether.
Wakka59 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That was AWESOME! Allthough, that one guy is right. You need more commas. However, GREAT IDEA! XD
Super Macho Man chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Narcis Prince chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Put in Narcis Prince. There's so much you use Narcis Prince for!
Chaos Wielder chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Interesting point of view. It's rare that we get to see what audience members at the matches think about Mac.

Does Catherine know Doc? It almost seems that way. Hmm...

I'm interested in seeing Lizzie and Mac's first interaction (come on! You know it's going to happen eventually! XD)

I got some constructive criticism for you, though. Your grammar needs some work since you're missing quite a few commas and other stopping points. If a character is talking, a comma should always go at the end of the quotations instead of a period.

Ex: "Follow me," said Jane.

Also, be careful of making Sues out of your OCs. You want to avoid making Lizzie more like an annoying, obsessive fangirl than someone who is truly interested in Mac for who he really is (although Isabella is looking more like this right now, but I know that's what you intended, so that's another story. XP). You also don't want to make her OVERLY sympathetic, either, though, because that can lead to the "whiny emo" type of character and, more importantly, that could get annoying as well. So far they look ok, though, but I'm just warning you ahead of time just in case. That's the last thing you want to do.

Overall, your detail is pretty good and you've got an interesting perspective going here. I want to see how your OCs will interact with the official characters later on. I'll keep a watch out for this one, too.