Reviews for I'll Still Be Here
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Oh, I like it! It shows Rose taking a lot longer than it seemed to get used to the new Doctor-and that's really believable. She said he wouldn't get any arguments from her after he fought the Sycorax, but still, it doesn't mean she didn't have her doubts. It makes so much sense that with an inkling that he was telling the truth she'd want to stick with him, but it's quite a big change! I like that it would take her by surprise as she gradually, truly accepted him :)
looloo lucy chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love this! It is so sweet! Best thing I have read yet.

Please will you read mine and see what you think?

It is called 'The Doctor and Rose behind the storylines' and my name is 'newmoonjacob17'
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Don't you dare take it down. I mean...please. It's so awfully good. One of the best things I've read on here. And I just love it. Because it is everything the show is saying without saying when it comes to the Doctor and Rose. And it is heartbreaking and beautiful, and I'm so glad you wrote it.
GoddessAlyss chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Oh no, please don't take it down; i hope you were joking about that.

It was a sweet story. :"]

This really shows some depth in to Rose's emotions for the Doctor whom she loves.

You also added some good detail about her time with him.

Anyhoo, it's a great story and i enjoyed reading it.

... Anie
Miss Mystery chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Don't take it down, it was really good.

I really liked reading it, your idea for this short story was well presented. _

Thanks

... Miss M
Tess27 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
very nice (:

good job!

Tessa
Nyah86 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh, don't you dare to take it down!

It was great and I really enjoyed reading it. :-)
Sunfall E chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Please don't take this down. It's a lovely little story.
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Actually, this is very good.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw this was quite lovely. This one-shot basically summed up what she was thinking about on that moment. It was really good so don't you dare take it down. I needed some Doctor/Rose fluff and you delivered your end of the bargain.

Never doubt your writing miss. Ok?

ttyl. Ciao. XOXOXOX