Reviews for Love
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was really cute :) I really enjoyed the fluff. And it was such a unique idea too :D
Kaizer-Kid chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I may be the odd one out, but this story is not adorable for me, it is truly tragic and truly heart-ripping because Present 18 truly is a good person, and Mirai Trunks, who has suffered so much, will never get to see her as anything beyond her Mirai self, and ultimately has his life ruined without ever getting a second chance... it really is such a waste, but at least the Android tragedy doesn't come to pass in the Present timeline...
Ghostxone122 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
it was great -flinches please dont send goku after my spagetti please

hides spagetti-
knownobody chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
yes! i just saw that picture yesterday and started looking for a fic about it! :3
The Writing Crow chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was excellent! Great work!
Aneirin chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
well that's just adorable. like, it really is cute. good job, tugging at the old heart-strings. i was in a terrible mood. this made me feel better. to me, that really says something.
Secret Saiyan chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I like the way you've captured her off guard, and theres that hint of a nice side starting to show. Good work! Keep writing please _
Vimesy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Some polishing would be good if you've been sitting on this for a while, but the over all concept is good.
Doks chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It was very beautiful, really... I like 18, especially because she gave a chance for Kurilin.

Added to favorites \o
sulfur-addict chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Very good story. I like it. I like how you showed this as, perhaps, one of her ascensions from her former ways.

Couldn't see the pic that inspired this though because the link was cut off on your page.

Good job.