Reviews for Public Display
Ballerina-Geek chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
This is so freaking adorable I can't even stand it! I LOVE how you prtotaled their relationship so comfortable and open with each other! I love it and it gives me the warm fuzzies. And more men need to be like beast boy... just sayin
TooManyShipsI'llSink chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
That was so cute awww
Brown-eyed-bookworm852 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
And that's how cyborg found two couples making out in the living room
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Adorable! Thank you for writing this!
clockworkbox chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I love Beast Boy in this one! He's just awesome and works well together with Raven. I really love how you've portrayed. Plus I can totally see Starfire and Robin making out ever few seconds.
bluegreenenvy chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
AW, BBRAY
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
It was so cute!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
OH, YES. That was a PERFECT answer. You go, Beast Boy! (Heh. Beast MAN, if he's mature enough to hold that worldview!) I'd say they are lucky to have each other.
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was quite cute, and I can safely day I feel you portrayed the characters in a manner that doesn't break from their personalities. Were the Boy Wonder capable of overcoming his shyness in the series enough to publicly date Starfire, I can see the two being overly public in their displays of affection. You wrote this true to all their characters (at the very least, that's what I think) and now I'll stop rambling.
MrRayney chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This was a great one-shot, I liked the way you described the relationship between them, which are different with other couples, but they have their own way of loving.
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Ahhh, boyfriend!Beastboy is the sweetest.
Coffee Craft chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was so cute! The ending was clever.. ;) I miss this show and these two together.