Reviews for Best Part of Believe is the Lie
CrookedPerspective chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
It's exactly what I needed to read when I searched for Ferard fics! I thought it was great :)
Coconutlove47 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I LOVE DIS SO MUCH :D
Donnie the Catcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
D'awwww! That was so great! Like REALLY REALLY great! Poor Frankie! I cant imagin being put down so many times that I ended up hating myself :(

Personally I could have NEVER forgiven Gerard if I was Frank...all that shit would have built up inside and when Gerard apologized I would have flipped shit and go ham on him...lol...but I've never loved someone so much I'd forgive them no matter what...so I guess I dont have any right to state my thoughts...XD

Anyway, enough rambling...really great story! One of my favorites :D I think you should continue...but that probably won't happen :(

GREAT JOB!

XOXO

SB
C.SharkBabiesSpoonxxer chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Ahhh don't lemme be attacked by peanut butter apple or shizzle. Great story btw. Perfect Frerard/Ferard before bed and instead of homework. 3
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I LOVE IT TOO MUCH! Well done, it's so good.
HellzAngels chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
wuv this story

it amazing good job
Laceration Gravityy chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yeah, I didn't like how Frank forgave him after everything. I think he should have spat in his face and hurt Gerard like he had been hurt himself. But this story was good nonetheless and you are a really good writter. :)
HeyLookItsEmma chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great job, I really enjoyed it. :) Keep it coming!

musicrunsthrumyhead chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I don't even know were to start on this. Fan-fics...NEVER make me cry not even a tear! Not even halfway through this I found myself sobbing! This really tugged at your heartstrings and Ohmigosh I think I've read it more times than I can count! This is truly an amazing piece of work 3
Bella Muerte Rae chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love this story its really good. I've read your other stories they are good too... wait no AWESOME. keep writing! keep up the good work.
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was really good, I even cried a bit, I was so sad for Frank!
xVampireLoveBitesx chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Dude... that was br00tal...! The first half was like seriously heartbreaking and then when gerard turned nice it was so cute and fluffy, but the first half freakin' hurt! Damn girl! Awesome oneshot! lurved it a lot! *sorry this review is shorter than normal -i didn't review while i read it*

Bah, i'm still reeling from the shock of the first half...

Loved your twist to the tale though!

*yay for bunk cuddling ;D*
XxShinaChanxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Eh, the grammar wasa tad bit bad, but the general plot and everything was great! Love it!