Reviews for Spocktacular
Artemis Decibal chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
All I've got to say is that I really really loved this story :D

Even held me off from reviewing for a Calculus exam tomorrow, how illogical of me to read this story first :)) Damn hormonal female human bodies :))

And so it has come to my attention that I had been lacking in meditation for the past year due to certain new arrangements which resulted to my uncontrollable fangirling tendencies.. Inexcusable. But the past cannot be changed. And I am of the conclusion that I need to do so now LOL :))))

Anyways, kudos again for the entertaining story :D
Mari Wollsch chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
great x
emalico chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
I loved this story it was cute!
Josie010 chapter 13 . 10/28/2010
This story is great! I read it all the way through in one sitting while lying in bed with my significant other! Bad idea! I had the whole bed shaking because I couldn't stop giggling! :) This story is hilarious! You have such a great sense of humor and imagination. I really enjoy reading your work!

Thanks for the fun! :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
O...M...G! This is one of the funniest stories of Spock/Uhura I've ever read! Definite fave! Lovely writing style and hilarious ideas combined... what's not to love? XD
empty-phaser chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
WO BRAVO!BRAVO! *clap clap clap*
empty-phaser chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
i feel terrible for spock-poor soul didn't know what to do :C
Dearland chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
very creative. It takes talent to have them switch bodies, then slowly change, yet remaining fundamentally the true to who they've always been. (I hope I'm being sensible.)
gppr chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
Aw, very sweet ending. I liked it lots. :)
gppr chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
This chapter was wild. Too much of a fun thing and they ended up in sad and messy situation. I'm glad Spock's being taken care of by a cool-headed Nyota. It makes sense that a hormonal human body would affect Spock's mind and vice versa in Nyota's case. They are becoming each other, merging as the story progresses. Very interesting.
gppr chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. The play acting game was hilarious! Well done.
gppr chapter 1 . 9/7/2009