|Reviews for Here In My Arms|
| Wishful chapter 27 . 3/2
I've waited patiently for over 2 and half years for an update and I must finally thrown in the towel and call it quits on this story. You hinted twice I think in the last year you were writing a new chapter and nothing but silence. This was one of the best stories on this site, but as I said, it's long overdue for an update. I wish I could believe that you will finish this someday, but seeing nothing has dashed my hopes completely. So long and whatever it is keeping you from finishing this, I do hope you find a way to overcome or compromise with it to allow you to write again.
| NeonZangetsu chapter 21 . 3/1
WHy u no update!
| cegi85 chapter 27 . 2/8
Aversome,i wonder if this funfic will continue?
| Drakon88 chapter 27 . 2/4
This fanfiction is one of my most favorite ones to read thank u for writing
| Whitakker chapter 26 . 1/30
Another chapter re-name.
Sabr, you're killing me with the suspense. Outside of the obsessive editing you do, is this a teaser of things to come?
| Whitakker chapter 21 . 1/30
Whoa, just noticed you re-named Ch. 21 and 22. Any particular reason, Sabr? I guess it makes sense what with the reformation of the Disciplinary Committee, though...
| XoX chapter 27 . 1/21
Hopefully Platiunumsabr can update this work soon, I've been a fan since a few weeks before this chapter was posted. Almost 3 years later, I just finished rereading this fic for the 3rd time. God I love it more with every read, especially because I found this as a young, innocent 15 year old. Well innocent in mind, maybe no so much, but in the heart, I was very much so. I understand the essence of romance in this piece much more now. It's still a bit soon for me to say I completely understand romance as a whole, but this piece does bring out the feelings in me that any masterfully written romance should have. The action in this piece is top-notch as well!
(-cough- Obviously, the lemon is too. -cough-)
I wait, waiting for the return of this piece, and the surely exciting story and developments to follow!
| Chris chapter 27 . 1/9
I don't normally write reviews on here (hence posting as a guest) but I felt that this one deserves one. To try and keep my thoughts organized I'll do this as more of an outline format, starting with the things I didn't like or could be improved.
1) It hasn't been updated in almost three years. I very much understand life happens, but it makes me sad to find something I enjoyed reading not finished and not updated. At least the last chapter doesn't leave it as a cliffhanger
2) Romance scenes (not just lemon ones). This is tricky because it is a harem and thus there needs to be growth between all involved, but at times it felt like there was too much time spent on this and not enough on actual story development. Once the Valentines were made a regular part I found myself skipping to those parts in a chapter and then coming back to the parts I skipped simply because it often felt like they advanced the story more (and I'll admit, I'm curious about their story).
3) Lack of story development at times. This kind of ties into #2 as the chapters that feel like they have the least story development have the most romance. Also I'm NOT saying that the story lacks story development, just that the story has spots where it seems to get rather slow for plot development at times.
And those are my three main complaints. Now on to the things I liked.
1) Character development. There has been a lot of this and I feel like it has been well done. I especially like Rei and her development and look forward to seeing where it goes. Another good one is Kokoa with her realizing the difference between love and lust and how she is slowly changing. I just hope she finds someone else to love though, maybe Alexander if he develops properly (plus it would help in regards to the alliance if the story goes that route); especially since Tsukune already has four girls with another two in the wings so-to-speak. Plus it would help the clan to grow itself (hard for a clan to properly grow with only one male, and they're screwed if anything ever were to happen to him). But ignoring my concerns of where things might go, all of the characters so far have had very good development so far.
2) The fight scenes. Just wow. And that goes double for the one with the brothers (I might have gotten less than 4 hours of sleep that night since I had to finish that fight). I really don't know what else to say besides good job and that they have been some of the best ones I've read.
3) The romance scenes. While yes at times they can chew up what feels like a lot of a chapter (especially the non-lemon ones used for character relation development), they are still very well written. They aren't done like a porno where there's no emotion involved or a cheap dime-store novel of "..he slid his long hard shaft into her tight, moist sheath..." Instead it is written in a matter to convey true caring and intimacy between characters. This is something that I think a lot media (fanfic, movies, porno, etc) miss the mark on. Most either don't bother or they fail to properly convey it so it ends up coming as fake or hollow. This one does a good job for coming across as genuine.
I'm sure I could write more on it, but I see no need to nit-pick or lengthen this already lengthy review. Overall I think it is a well written story for those that are into harem stories.
| Tomon chapter 27 . 1/2
Well and here I am at what I feared from just after finishing few first chapters - the currently last one. This was a really magnificent and even more captivating story. It was maddening not to have enough time to read it fully without so many interruptions. I first started with your "Sworn Through Swords" story and as much as that is perfect and how much I wanted more, this one proven even better. It may be because there is more to its already existing storyline but the fact is I love it. It's definitely one of the best done harem and that even without the girls being overly intimate with herself. I don't really mind when that happens but you managed to let them love each other but still by mainly focused on Tsukune. Really breathtaking job on that account.
About Tsukune grow in one word? Perfect. He may be seen as little to OP after the transformation but while he is immensly powerful he also need a lot of training to really handle his abilities. I also freely admit I'm sucker for him being a blood sage. I just love the power of copying other powers even if it often prove a too powerful strenght to have. Still you managed to seal him with the promise of even more greatness and as it's now Aono new family is extremly strong but not unbeatable. I'm a little ashamed to admit I didn't fully understand the test trial and how it affect others so I will probably go and read it once more to comprehend what it means for others to wear it and get to some level but I like that idea. Still not sure if it's really good not to tell Tsukune about it but he is often stronger when he can't doubt himself so maybe for the best.
Now so your head won't bang the sky so much about the cons of this story. I like characterization, character grow and really enjoy their inner monologues but... You sometimes overdo it. It's just too often and when we know something grand is happening I feel like skipping some of their thoughts to get to the important part. There are sometimes too much flowery and you repeat the same things in different ways. As I said I like it but my advice would be tone it down a little.
And now onto the most important question... The last update was long ago but I don't feel like you wanted to abandon your story (stories) so honestly. Can you answer me how the next chapters look like? Will this story continue? You're doing it for free, we can't demand anything and anyone who think so should really be ashamed of themself. What I want is answer and your opinion on this story future. It's definitely worth waiting for but I would love to know if there is something to wait for.
No matter your answer this is definitely piece of art and I thank you for the opportunity to read it even while I'm leaving my plea behind - please continue.
| Tomon chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Okay, way too many things to comment on... so the most important, hmm... thumbs up for pikachu! :-D
| Tomon chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
I would love to see that scumbag face if Rei transformed to her true form. Still quite awesome to see that Tsukune managed to stand up to vampire while sealed. Even if the vampire belong to the weaker group. Good chapoter
| Tomon chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Black & White duet indeed. Awesome
| Tomon chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Awesome chapters and very cool familiar. I was expecting the "kawai" attack immidietly after it hatched and wasn't disappointed :-D Now we know they never stop growing but how fast they grow? This is going to be so much fun :-D
| Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2014
whut the hell
| Tomon chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Awesome so far and once again I'm cheering for harem even if I normaly prefer monogamous pairing.