Reviews for Here In My Arms
vaibhavsalve353 chapter 3 . 6/25
at least give him some self respect in this fanfic he don't feel like a lover he's like her pet
jironimo.ross chapter 24 . 6/2
this is so bad holy shit, what a non issue
its actually hilarious what you made it into
this is baffling as shit.
Vetor426 chapter 30 . 3/31
I'll keep it short... PLEASE ! Continue this AMAZING story ! Thank you.
Nevarus chapter 30 . 2/20
thank you for writing this, it feels like the continuation that most of us wanted. the characters are close to what I remember of them, instead of being AU like some ff authors who make them act completely out of character for apparently no reason.
Chris8787 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wish Upon a Sol chapter 30 . 12/16/2020
Sábr,

I understand that it's been literal years since you've updated, and just over a decade since you've first published this story, but I have faith in you that you'll come back to finish this one day. This very work, 'Here in My Arms,' was what began my foray into fanfiction in the first place, soon followed by everything else that you posted. I will always be astounded by the high quality and exceptional work that you put not just into this story, but also 'What the Eyes Can't See,' and 'A New Window.'
I hope you're doing okay, focusing on your own personal story, rather than your fanfictions. I hope your life is going however well that you'd wanted it to be, but please, come back to this story. I would love for this beautiful story to have an ending that is just as wonderful as the amount of effort you put into it.
Ghoul73 chapter 11 . 10/19/2020
Do a nekonome lemon
jaajtakua chapter 30 . 10/8/2020
Awesome story

I really hope you continue one day :)
TigerJacob chapter 30 . 9/9/2020
I don't usually beg but for the love of god please come back and finish this, it's amazing and what at first I thought was just the best au of any rosario fic has become my genuine headcanon for after second year, it's been an amazingly satisfying, well written, read and I would love nothing more than to see how it ends (even if I'll be in tears of both joy and melancholy to knowing it's over).

The character development/perspective and details have been immensely satisfying in conjunction with just the grammar and pacing, I wouldn't want anything changed even if moments like how akasha will be handled alongside kokoa have me nail biting.

It's sad in terms of romance I think you've ruined me for almost any other rosario fic and if action could be ruined in a similar vein it probably would be with the showcasing of pure s class potential, with a slow build of even more to come. This fic gave me hope for taking a deeper look combing through the fandom but considering the one above you will probably leave me heartbroken means I'm hesitating to read anything (even through reviews) lest the satisfaction this fic continually brought leaves me.

I was in fact going to pace myself writing this review but the words weren't exactly hard to say especially with the reminder of what this fic compares to (the beauty of it all being from your own minds eye and not even influenced by what "would have happened in canon" continues to amaze me). Its definitely earned my fav and follow.

Thank you so much for the read!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/2/2020
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS EPIC FUCKING STORY!
I know it's b
ArashiNokitsune chapter 30 . 5/27/2020
Will this continue or is this done
SapphireAsashi chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
Thank crap this in need of context garbage is done with.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2020
Always loved this story. Recently just went through it all again, and I just wanted to say you did a really good job and I love it. Wish I could have seen more of Rei and Tsukune, but the parts I did see I enjoyed. Wish you all the best!
BrokenFantasy666 chapter 30 . 3/23/2020
once more I have finished reading through this so fast I am sad. this is such a great story and I hope one day you return to it. until then, I will be back in a few months to enjoy this tale again.
contramundi01 chapter 30 . 3/15/2020
Greatly enjoyed what you've written so far. Know it's been a while since an update, but hopefully you'll revisit this one day.
1,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »