Reviews for Here In My Arms
XoX chapter 29 . 5/26
This is probably the third or fourth time I've read this story front to back (The first few times being sometime in 2011~2013, the most recent being now), and i'm glad you came back from what was about a 3 year hiatus to update this story. I'm really hoping that you'll be continuing this masterpiece to its conclusion.

Honestly i feel like what you've done here, with considerations to the characters, their personalities, and the world of the source work, is directed much better than the Alucard route the original author took to at the end, and i'm sure they'd love seeing a story with their characters like this.

As a recommendation, maybe you could link us to social media so we can connect with you outside of reviews? I would certainly appreciate that, there were some grammar/sentence structure errors I found at some points, but I didn't note them down since I was not expecting to write this previously.
GK Aistrop chapter 29 . 5/19
Great Story can't wait for the next chapter. Only thing I would say is it seems you are heading towards having all the girls in love with each other and I am not sure that is a good thing. Inner Moka didn't accept Tsukune because he wasn't a vampire, I don't think she would change that much to accept others as lovers. But no matter what way you take this story I do like the different aspects of it and I think its one of the best on this website.
Akamehime456 chapter 5 . 5/9
This is too much ur book i driving crazy! Its SOOOOOOOO AMAZING AHHH I CANT STOP READING
Xenonwolf chapter 29 . 5/4
This is a truely beautiful story! I'm thinking of trying to draw a cover, I'm just wondering what you want on it, do you want a picture of Rei? Tsukune? Or what?
AdrianVnz chapter 29 . 4/23
I wish there were more harems like this, i only know 2 novels/mangas that have a TRUE harem (same as you here) and that make it work, and i mean serious light novels/mangas not hentai, those don't count!

I like how you use original characters and how you expand on the world (like for example making Noriko and her friend be family of characters from the manga), i actually hope you take this story in its natural course and follow their lives after school, at least a little, since you make an interesting setting and their lives can't be normal xD

And now the sad part that is waiting for the enxt chapter T.T, the school festival will be great, so many posibilities present itself, like the parents, previous enemies, new ones, and even they just actually doing their jobs (not all problems need to be related to them).
ElfenbeinDaemon chapter 29 . 4/1
Dude, holy hell. This is my favorite story on this site by a country mile, possibly my favorite story overall. You are an unparalleled master of words and creativity, and I hope that you find the desire and will to keep working on this masterpiece. Thank you for writing this. And I cannot wait for the next chapters to unfold.
johnnyrocker76 chapter 29 . 3/9
Oh please tell me you're going to finish this awesome story.
I have been power reading it for the last 2 days. I love how you let everyone have their dream. Everyone gets Tsukune, no jealousy, just a real love born from their trials together.
The twists were amazing and I can't wait to see how you finish this if you get back to it (PLEASE FINISH THIS IT'S AWESOME!)
Anyway I hope all is well
Thanks for the many hours of pleasurable reading
Johnny
roughgunner chapter 29 . 3/3
I hope u didn't abandoned this wonderful story
Witcher Of Rivia chapter 29 . 2/24
Sabr you have made an incredibly well thought out, perfectly put together, and immensley readable price of art. I made an account just so I could follow this story, I've read and re-read it several times over. Your story is the official cannon now for as much as I'm concerned. I'm waiting with bated breath for your next chapter. Until then, fear not the bump in the night. Fore we are the ones that bump back.
Mike Kromer chapter 29 . 2/4
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will mizore ever get to tell her mom the good news, and how will that conversation go. Will she want to throw a huge party to celebrate her daughter's news? Will she surprise everyone with twins or more lol. Too good to leave it off here.
I've re-read your entire story at least three times over and I just love it so much more each time. Sabr you've created something turkey special here and I can't wait to see another chapter! I'll be waiting with baited breath.
Krav chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
Lost this story, found it again, so glad to see it's not a dead fic. Love it, so well written.
Drakonian Rogue chapter 29 . 12/20/2016
Just reread HimA. It was just as good as I remember, although the update speed is horrid. Great job Sabr, I stand by my previous belief that this is the best Rosario Vampire Fanfic.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
"Vincent seemed entirely too amused. "So you're saying they could have built it in a cave? With a box of scraps?"

Well, I'm glad to see Vampire culture keeps up with modern culture...Johnny Depp is a vampire, isn't he?

"It'll be interesting to see if it takes more power to cross dimensions, or if since teleportation deals with dimensional shifts anyway then maybe there won't be any difference."
Eva startled. "Wait, cross what—?"
"Too late!" Yukari interrupted smugly. "Activate: Hikkoshimasu-kun!"

Google is failing me, what is "Hikkoshimasu" supposed to mean? It seems like a name, due to the honorific, but I can't recall anyone named that in this story. Also, this is hilariously reminding me of the teleported in Half Life 2.

"Dia ár sábháil…" she whispered.
A dragon.
Evangeline Valentine found out that not only was it possible for her to faint, it was possible for her to faint in a dream."

Hehehe.

I will say the "dream-training" aspect is just one more step down the slippery slope of copying the worst aspects of PerfectLionheart's Chunin Exam Day though. When characters can get exponentially stronger over the course of a good night's sleep, nothing short of a literal God (all the Omni's included) start to pose much of a challenge anymore. Next will probably be Ice Clones/Blood Clones that can use his abilities and super training sessions that also double as instant sexual gratification illusions for his allies and wives, respectively. Honestly, I'm half surprised he hasn't vampire'd the rest of his family yet, guiding them through the transformation process with his magical/blood sage/incubus soul viewing abilities.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 28 . 12/17/2016
"Apparently she wasn't the only gifted witch in her family, as her mom was widely known in the worldwide community of halfbloods for her similar leaps in magical prowess. In fact, she had become so powerful and proficient with magic that it started acting at her every word"

And then she spent a few weeks at High Hrothgar teaching the Greybeards a thing or two.

"even how Kokoa had grumbled about how the 'effin incubus' would naturally find himself placed 69th overall."

Dang it, that made me laugh.

Yeah, I wasn't buying her being sick with nausea as a specific symptom, but it's still nice to see the development.
1,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »