Reviews for Here In My Arms
Ghoul73 chapter 11 . 2h
Do a nekonome lemon
jaajtakua chapter 30 . 10/8
Awesome story

I really hope you continue one day :)
TigerJacob chapter 30 . 9/9
I don't usually beg but for the love of god please come back and finish this, it's amazing and what at first I thought was just the best au of any rosario fic has become my genuine headcanon for after second year, it's been an amazingly satisfying, well written, read and I would love nothing more than to see how it ends (even if I'll be in tears of both joy and melancholy to knowing it's over).

The character development/perspective and details have been immensely satisfying in conjunction with just the grammar and pacing, I wouldn't want anything changed even if moments like how akasha will be handled alongside kokoa have me nail biting.

It's sad in terms of romance I think you've ruined me for almost any other rosario fic and if action could be ruined in a similar vein it probably would be with the showcasing of pure s class potential, with a slow build of even more to come. This fic gave me hope for taking a deeper look combing through the fandom but considering the one above you will probably leave me heartbroken means I'm hesitating to read anything (even through reviews) lest the satisfaction this fic continually brought leaves me.

I was in fact going to pace myself writing this review but the words weren't exactly hard to say especially with the reminder of what this fic compares to (the beauty of it all being from your own minds eye and not even influenced by what "would have happened in canon" continues to amaze me). Its definitely earned my fav and follow.

Thank you so much for the read!
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS EPIC FUCKING STORY!
I know it's b
ArashiNokitsune chapter 30 . 5/27
Will this continue or is this done
SapphireAsashi chapter 1 . 4/20
Thank crap this in need of context garbage is done with.
Always loved this story. Recently just went through it all again, and I just wanted to say you did a really good job and I love it. Wish I could have seen more of Rei and Tsukune, but the parts I did see I enjoyed. Wish you all the best!
BrokenFantasy666 chapter 30 . 3/23
once more I have finished reading through this so fast I am sad. this is such a great story and I hope one day you return to it. until then, I will be back in a few months to enjoy this tale again.
iwillbetakingthatcake chapter 30 . 3/15
Greatly enjoyed what you've written so far. Know it's been a while since an update, but hopefully you'll revisit this one day.
Eyriegirl chapter 30 . 2/8
I just binged this story and I have to say, I love it! You managed to keep everyone in character, power up Tsukune, and have all of them in a relationship all in a believable way. I especially like how their relationships are developing, and it is starting to truly turn into everyone being with one another instead of all of them sharing Tsukune.
frankjoeson chapter 5 . 12/22/2019
Steamroller, more like ROAD ROLLER!
deathinplay chapter 30 . 12/19/2019
I love this so much,
Shadowdescender chapter 30 . 8/29/2019
This is probably my 6th or 7th time rereading this story and every time I am reminded why I love this story so much and why I always check up on it every couple of months to see if it has been updated. Here's hoping that one day this story is completed, until then I will always look forward to the next chapter.
legunter11 chapter 30 . 8/20/2019
I just wanted to thank you for writing this. It is a wonderful story. You are a great writer, and I hope you will not only finish this story but continue writing in general. Thanks Again!
hoho chapter 30 . 7/3/2019
I like to see how this story ends please mr wrighter show me what you got
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »