Reviews for Officer Goodbody
Annie chapter 14 . 7/5
Every time I fall in love with everyone a little bit more. These crazy folk feel like family to me - still hands down the best five and characters in fanfiction !
EdwardCullengf chapter 14 . 6/30
I loved
Lordy...not like i have not read this a thousand times or so.
Grace chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
It's been years and this is still my go to fic for a laugh. It's weird that one of those stories that I will always read throughout my life happens to be a fanfic. But I look forward to seeing how it changes each time I read it at the different stages of my life. I know you probably didn't mean for it to become a story like that, and that it was probably done more for fun than anything, but I still love it and I'll continue to love it for years to come. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I love these stories and the characters you have created, please please write more on them! x
Jaclyn420 chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
Really great story. I loved it
HiNAPRiNCESS22 chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
I've reread Bella swan Kidnapper many many times but this is the first time I've read this version & I love it too.
DraconisKam chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
I love your take on Nessi, thanks for a nice fic
irelandk chapter 14 . 5/11/2016
:-)
Leah C. Drawn chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
Ya know, despite how much I'd loved Bella Sawn: Kidnapper, I'd never built up the interest to read this one. I don't think I've ever seriously read about a pairing other than Bella/Edward. But I gotta say, your wit is as sharp as ever and sweet moments as sugary as always. Please keep writing. You've got a gift.
Anon chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
The ending is perfect.
Anon chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
I'm impressed at how well you have written the teansition from annoying each other to sometimes enjoying each others company.
Anon chapter 5 . 2/29/2016
This is actually working out to be funny and a great story.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
Now this is actually getting funny.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Maybe I need to read the companion fic. Going strong.
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »