Reviews for Officer Goodbody
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 10/9
Thank you for sharing this amusing and entertaining story.
Aqua1209 chapter 14 . 9/23
This story and BSK is the story I keep coming back to for a feel good story when I can't find a good one. It's so full of humor and it's never a dull moment with these characters. I love your writing. Even The Doll House story. I hope you write more, if you wrote books, please let us know. I would love to read your books as well.
pudget12 chapter 14 . 7/22
What a delightful follow up to BSK. I've put off reading it for a couple years (notajakefan) , but after a re-read of BSK, I decided to take the plunge. So glad I did, you made this just as fun to read as BSK.
Thank you so much.
Best,
Kelly
Annie chapter 14 . 7/5
Every time I fall in love with everyone a little bit more. These crazy folk feel like family to me - still hands down the best five and characters in fanfiction !
EdwardCullengf chapter 14 . 6/30
I loved
Lordy...not like i have not read this a thousand times or so.
Grace chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
It's been years and this is still my go to fic for a laugh. It's weird that one of those stories that I will always read throughout my life happens to be a fanfic. But I look forward to seeing how it changes each time I read it at the different stages of my life. I know you probably didn't mean for it to become a story like that, and that it was probably done more for fun than anything, but I still love it and I'll continue to love it for years to come. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I love these stories and the characters you have created, please please write more on them! x
Jaclyn420 chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
Really great story. I loved it
HiNAPRiNCESS22 chapter 14 . 6/2/2016
I've reread Bella swan Kidnapper many many times but this is the first time I've read this version & I love it too.
DraconisKam chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
I love your take on Nessi, thanks for a nice fic
irelandk chapter 14 . 5/11/2016
:-)
Leah C. Drawn chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
Ya know, despite how much I'd loved Bella Sawn: Kidnapper, I'd never built up the interest to read this one. I don't think I've ever seriously read about a pairing other than Bella/Edward. But I gotta say, your wit is as sharp as ever and sweet moments as sugary as always. Please keep writing. You've got a gift.
Anon chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
The ending is perfect.
Anon chapter 8 . 2/29/2016
I'm impressed at how well you have written the teansition from annoying each other to sometimes enjoying each others company.
1,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »