Reviews for Officer Goodbody
ImperfectAshley chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
You're right, I'm not at all a big Jake and Nessie fan. Not that I don't like them I do. Just not into stories that are not about Bella, like I said still I love your Nessie and Jake. This chapter was pretty damn awesome. Sharing breadsticks in between the bars of a jail cell. Romantic no? I think it is ha so sue me. Her prank calls were pretty cool, and the fact that Jake had the balls to tape her mouth shut was fuck awesome too.
ImperfectAshley chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Okay how Nessie came up with the name Vanessa was funny as hell. I mean the guy fucking cooed at her over the phone, honestly fucking hell I couldn't breath. Now hoe she got the blonde with big tits to leave the office was ever better. Jake well Jake will be Jake and the man that he is, at least he didn't shoot the bitch. I would have grazed her just a little, you know...to make things even or whatever.
ImperfectAshley chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Damn I'm not going to lie I am a sucker for your stories. I just re-read Bella Swan Kidnapper. I loved that one and it was the first one I read. The Doll House was next. I will be honest, I was putting off reading this one, since it was Ness and Jake. Not that I didn't love how you wrote them. I just have never read a story that was not surrounded by Bella is all. Hell Edward does not have to even be in it, but Bella had to be the main one always. Still re-reading Kidnapper reminded me just how fuck awesome Ness and Jake were. So I decided to give it a shot and fuck I'm glad I did. It's good to see what Jake was thinking after he met Ness. Things seem like they will be getting very interesting...again.
Ms.Rossi chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
Love this story... I was laughing all the time!
GStarrahhxx72 chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Awww I loved its soo much !
ValSchmeisser chapter 14 . 9/29/2011
This was so cute! I didn't think I would like it but I got addicted before the first chapter was over :)
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
thank you for doing a nessie and jake story...i loved those two in BS:K and enjoyed getting to read their persepectives
elizi02 chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
this is the CRAZIEST story I've ever read...and I freaking LOVE IT!

God, Bella and Nessie here are the craziest, funniest, most random, and best sisters ever!

The pawns of the devils (Bella and Nessie) are sooooo going to be epic!

And to think that these all started with Bella's crazy kidnapping...

EPIC STORY! THIS \m/!
Kimmie2445 chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
I DON'T CARE IF YOUR STORIES HAVE LEMONS! I JUST WANT YOU TO WRITE! YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER.

You write so differant from others and I LOVE IT!
Kimmie2445 chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
This was a good way for these two to end this rough day.

I really love your work. Not to much lemons with wonder humor. Please continue writing. You realy are good.
that kiwi chick chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
So funny! Really enjoyed reading that.
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
aww I love this!
OcSickGirl chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Great job on this!
OcSickGirl chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
That was perfect! Reading this I realized how much I really like your version of Edward and Bella. I wish you had written more of them.
OcSickGirl chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Babies babies evertwhere! Love this one too!
1,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »