Reviews for Officer Goodbody
China's Girl chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
i love your story's! please write more!
RosesAreForWriters chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Excuse me, I'm going to go cry now from the fluff. (I'm not kidding.)

Great story, just like BS:K.
RosesAreForWriters chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
I gasped a little too loudly. "I am not sweet." I had never been accused of such a thing.

Reading what comes after that hilarious line makes me want to cry tears of happiness. Dammit, I serious...I love your writing.
RosesAreForWriters chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
"Where do you come up with this shit?"
"Oh, I'm full of it."

I love Nessie, and that she's full of shit. I love Officer Goodbody too.
RosesAreForWriters chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
"Who the hell would think that?" Snorting laughter here, the best kind. Great job.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Loved your story!
Jill chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Laughed endlessly. Thank you so much!
HOATTSTHG chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
I loved all the Jake and Nessy moments. Some were sweet. Some were hilarious, and some were plain confusing, but, I loved them all!
Marsha Kavita chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
hi I read this story right after I finished with BS: K. This chapter literally made me rolling and laughing my ass off. I couldn't stop laughing while imagining Bella preached on the Reverend and Nessie hummed the amazing grace when they had their little adventure with Charlie's cruiser. It's kinda adorable at the same time, showing the strong bond of sisterhood (and craziness) between the two of them.

Great job!
tweetytweets chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
amazing.. i loved it:) thanku:)
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
im loving it:)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
Absolutely adorable stories! You have a great sense of humor!

I really hope to see more from you some day!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Nessie & Jake got Married yay & i am happy that Nessie & Jake have Two Beautiful kids
Secretive Gal chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
thats the first ever story i've read which is not around edward and bella...

it was really good.
little.lost.panda chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Awesome. Jake/Nessie is my favorite couple right after Bella/Edward, Bella/Jasper, and Harry/Hermione. :D Hope you don't mind if I steal the idea to order pizza when arrested or put a ball pit in my basement. Those are just too good to pass up. :)
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »