Reviews for Officer Goodbody
Jill chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
Laughed endlessly. Thank you so much!
HOATTSTHG chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
I loved all the Jake and Nessy moments. Some were sweet. Some were hilarious, and some were plain confusing, but, I loved them all!
Marsha Kavita chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
hi I read this story right after I finished with BS: K. This chapter literally made me rolling and laughing my ass off. I couldn't stop laughing while imagining Bella preached on the Reverend and Nessie hummed the amazing grace when they had their little adventure with Charlie's cruiser. It's kinda adorable at the same time, showing the strong bond of sisterhood (and craziness) between the two of them.

Great job!
tweetytweets chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
amazing.. i loved it:) thanku:)
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
im loving it:)
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 14 . 3/14/2012
Absolutely adorable stories! You have a great sense of humor!

I really hope to see more from you some day!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Nessie & Jake got Married yay & i am happy that Nessie & Jake have Two Beautiful kids
Secretive Gal chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
thats the first ever story i've read which is not around edward and bella...

it was really good.
little.lost.panda chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
Awesome. Jake/Nessie is my favorite couple right after Bella/Edward, Bella/Jasper, and Harry/Hermione. :D Hope you don't mind if I steal the idea to order pizza when arrested or put a ball pit in my basement. Those are just too good to pass up. :)
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
That was so cute! I loved it so much! I loved seeing their story and just like Bella/Edward's story I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Now my cheeks hurt even MORE! I loved it so, so much and now I feel all cuddly and giddy!
Kimmie45 chapter 14 . 1/4/2012
I don't know if you read your reviews or messages, but I'm leaving one anyway.

I just finished reading Bella Swan:Kidnapper a couple of weeks ago for the 2nd time and thought I would read this story. I didn't read it the first I read BS:K. I wish I had; I loved it.

It was short and sweet and we still got E/B...

Great story.
sweetmama77 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Hi. Well, I've read the message on your profile page, so I know that you probably won't read this, but your story was just SO GOOD and, OMG, so incredibly funny, that I just had to say THANK YOU anyway!
Toni Masen chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
Those two certainly deserve each other, in the nicest possible way of course! This was a 'smiley' story. Thank you for writing. C
the.mad.cookie.girl chapter 14 . 12/23/2011
A funny story about how nessie and jake fall in love. I really enjoy this story. I especially like the transition of past and present in the last chapter, it is very smooth...

Also, i like how jake propose, it is so romantic and somehow perfect for them, proposing in a jail... xD

Anyway, keep up your good work :)
SelinaShadow chapter 1 . 12/8/2011