Reviews for Officer Goodbody
wlmarler16 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Really funny! :)
sparklinghaledecullen chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
this history is incredible! i dont read very much stories in english but this is an exception! it's very good and funny! i really love this history!

kisses!
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
That was hysterical. I can't wait to see the electronic mouse scene though... that's gonna be killer. lol
polyphany chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Still laughing! Jake and Nessie are just too much fun!
SkyNic chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
These are just a few of my fave lines:

“There’s been a break-in at Cullen Construction! The woman is screaming something about child support and herpes! Please hurry before the loon tears the place apart.” ~Ness has a death wish.

“A beautiful pain in the ass; I think she sounds perfect for you.” ~Go Billy.

“The bitch sent me over there to get a package. She didn’t tell me it was Mike’s!” ~Too funny

Satan was crazy, but she had a nice ass. ~Jake. Jake, Typical male.

Nessie is crazy, but I love her. I want a friend like her. What I can't wait for is the camping incident. But I know I have to wait awhile for it. But I can be patient. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JustEmmettPlease chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I liked this Nessie so much that I was motivated to go back to read Kidnapper. She is a complete riot! Also, love your sense of humor. Please tell me we get to know just how many times Jake was referring to when he asked Edward "which time" (as in which time did Edward and Bella catch them in action). Looking forward to more irreverent Nessie and frustrated Jacob.
LadyDV011 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
update soon keep me posted sorry i have been gone for four days
IChimpz chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Hello! Well today I'm in Kentucky. I seem to travel alot these days. Eh, it'll stop when school starts. Anyways that last line was perfect. I love this Jake/Nessie. Even Billy knows it! Ha, the chapter was awesome. I can't wait to see the conversation between Jake and Bella when Jake has his little confession about Nessie, lol, hint hint. It was awesome. Too bad we didn't get to see all the drama again, but if I ever need to I can always go read Kidnapper again for the forth time. ;) It's going to suck if you update this week, well maybe not. I'm going to Ohio for a week, and the internet connection is going to suck. But none the less, amazing chapter, cannot wait to read more. :)

Chimpz~
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Only 2 chapters in and I'm loving Ness and Jake...they are hilarious! Can't wait for more. :)
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
this story is god! it's just as good as kidnapper, and given the little remarks made about the interactions between nessie and jake in kidnapper, i can see alot of potential for interesting plot scenarios. especially when she gets locked up in jail. hope it'll be as hot and steamy as i imagine it. hee hee. thanks for giving jake and nessie their own story! jacob is totally my favorite character in twilight.
crazycoffeemom chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
that was awesome. more more more more lol hurry up
Berium chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
This is so good! Can't wait until Nessie and Jake get together though, update soon.
insolentelittlewolf chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
LoL

Amazingly funny & awesome chapter ]

Post more soon!

xoxo

Ashley

~~
The Lifeless girl chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
i wonder how many reviews you will get by the end of the month, or next month. ha ha great chapter, as always!

:D