Reviews for Officer Goodbody
acirelemagne chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I just can't wait for the mouse incident! awesome chapter! love jake calling his dad about her, that was cute! great work!
Samboroo chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I liked it. I can't wait for Jake's pov to the Bella being the author whose name I'm so sorry that I can't remember. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Featherbrained chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Love this chapter! Nessie sure does get put in handcuffs a lot. P

And the last line was hilarious!
SethsWolfGirl chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
The chapters just keep getting better and better. Update soon!
MACHOxMAN chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
OFICER GOODBODY! This is so funny! I'm sorry, but I'm not in the mood of giving lengthy reviews, so you'll just have to trust me when I say, this story is great. And I think I might wanna check out Raising Bella. If it's good enough to keep a great author like you up into the night, it has to be good.

_MachoMan_keep writing por favor!
FadingEmotion chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
can't wait for more! :)
CrystaLiiine chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
lol. i loved this chapter too. it was really good and funny to, and i love to laugh 3
Leah-The Writer chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I love this -you have an amazing talent for humour!

i laughed... a lot.

my fave part was... when Jake was Talking to Billy.

and the last line? awsome!

write SOON!

-Leah
goooooooooooooooo chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I love Jacob's nickname for Nessie.

I think the same thing about cartoons, when I was little I didn't learn anything from them, except how to argue. (duck season, rabbit season)
Coza chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
JocyACullen chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I like it very much and is funny too .please update soon!
kenimarie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
DEAD at the herpes comment! This is my second time reviewing any story on ff, but that line literally made me laugh out loud! I'm kind of in love with all of your stories... (ignore the slightly creepy undertone of that last statement: it reads better that way).
lovelywendy chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
LOL; love it!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Just what I needed on this Friday morning, a good laugh!

Thank you.

-MJ
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
The little details that didn't get into Kidnapper are what makes this so much fun. The arguments, the perspectives from other people, just makes me smile. I have to say Jacob shooting the ground was just awesome. Heh.

Thanks for the update! Raising Bella is a great read.
1,957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »