Reviews for Officer Goodbody
readingmama chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Great chapter, I like this Nessie and Jake alot.
CourtneyHale chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
hahaha methinks Jakey is starting to crush on Nessie

muahahaha lol great chapter! :D

keep writing :)
Free Again chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
I just stayed up all night reading the first story, and I have to say it was amazing. Please update this story asap. Meaning whenever you get the chance, hopefully really soon.
CTS chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
AHAHAH

'satan was crazy, but she had a nice ass'

AHAHAH

respect :)
klutz.for.life chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Hahaha, that chapter was hilarious! I'm kind of sensing the attraction that is going to start soon. But you should also give Nessie and Jake their own unique moments that aren't from Bella Swan:Kidnapper. That'd be cool. Anyways, excellent writing; can't wait for the next chapter! :D
sapphire.witche chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I'm really liking that he's calling her Satan! These two crack me up! :)
wlmarler16 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Really funny! :)
sparklinghaledecullen chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
this history is incredible! i dont read very much stories in english but this is an exception! it's very good and funny! i really love this history!

kisses!
NanMcCullen chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
That was hysterical. I can't wait to see the electronic mouse scene though... that's gonna be killer. lol
polyphany chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Still laughing! Jake and Nessie are just too much fun!
SkyNic chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
These are just a few of my fave lines:

“There’s been a break-in at Cullen Construction! The woman is screaming something about child support and herpes! Please hurry before the loon tears the place apart.” ~Ness has a death wish.

“A beautiful pain in the ass; I think she sounds perfect for you.” ~Go Billy.

“The bitch sent me over there to get a package. She didn’t tell me it was Mike’s!” ~Too funny

Satan was crazy, but she had a nice ass. ~Jake. Jake, Typical male.

Nessie is crazy, but I love her. I want a friend like her. What I can't wait for is the camping incident. But I know I have to wait awhile for it. But I can be patient. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JustEmmettPlease chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I liked this Nessie so much that I was motivated to go back to read Kidnapper. She is a complete riot! Also, love your sense of humor. Please tell me we get to know just how many times Jake was referring to when he asked Edward "which time" (as in which time did Edward and Bella catch them in action). Looking forward to more irreverent Nessie and frustrated Jacob.
LadyDV011 chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
update soon keep me posted sorry i have been gone for four days
IChimpz chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Hello! Well today I'm in Kentucky. I seem to travel alot these days. Eh, it'll stop when school starts. Anyways that last line was perfect. I love this Jake/Nessie. Even Billy knows it! Ha, the chapter was awesome. I can't wait to see the conversation between Jake and Bella when Jake has his little confession about Nessie, lol, hint hint. It was awesome. Too bad we didn't get to see all the drama again, but if I ever need to I can always go read Kidnapper again for the forth time. ;) It's going to suck if you update this week, well maybe not. I'm going to Ohio for a week, and the internet connection is going to suck. But none the less, amazing chapter, cannot wait to read more. :)

Chimpz~
lulabelljane chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Only 2 chapters in and I'm loving Ness and Jake...they are hilarious! Can't wait for more. :)
1,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 .. Last Next »