Reviews for Officer Goodbody
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
"I used to be a quick thinker. Damn drugs." Laughing out loud.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
"Our mother was clearly high when she named her" I laughed out loud but holy shit I can relate.
dpennell007 chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
I Loved this fun companion piece to Bella Swan: Kidnapper. Your sense of humor is spot on. Wish I knew what you were writing in real life so I could follow you there.
Lookingforagoodname2012 chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Loved both the stories bella the kidnapper and this one. They are cute and so funny. Keep up the awesome work. :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
so awesome.
my jaws are hurting from laughing so much.
do continue to write
bye sumi
Inlovewithjazz chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Fun read. Thanks
Emmy305 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Adding this one to my favorite stories as well. Amazing!
TessLouise chapter 14 . 2/8/2014
Still love it! Thank you.
SagaDevotee chapter 14 . 1/3/2014
Lord have mercy! I loved this!
Nessie is a hoot and Jake is just about the sweetest/sexiest thing around.
love love love.
Je me appelle Marie chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
This story was so cute. One of my favorite RxJ :)
twirob chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
i dont read any other stories than edward and bella pov this was my one and only because i loved the original and i wasnt disappointed with this one thanks for sharing all the extras ;)
mae.91 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
This is the best story I've read ... I love it ... I'm a fan of the couple jake and ness and this story was super fun and addicting ... definitely one of my favorites ... you realy are a good writer!
kisses from Chile!
jterry453 chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I dont know why i didnt read this sooner! I loved it! You have such a great sense of humor!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/31/2013
well i am reading it now but it was one of the awesomest fanfic i ever read.
MaryAliKent chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Your stories are the best! Are you still writing? I tried to review for Kidnapper when I finished it earlier but it wouldn't let me...apparently you can't review again for the same chapter, and it's the third time I've read it! Haha LOVE!
Ali