Reviews for Dreams on a Stormy Night
KureNia11 chapter 5 . 7/22
I love you, Sanosuke
It's always amusing to see Sanosuke give a hand on Kenshin and Kaoru relationship. He understands them more than anyone else. The best bestfriend they ever have.
Not many authors could depict the atmosphere between Sano, Kenshin, and Kaoru. You did it wonderfully!
And I love those love making part. It's Kenshin here, one who would always ask Kaoru if she did want or didnt want anything. I always imagine he put Kaoru's need above anything else. Of course he would ask Kaoru if she did want him to stop, because their first love making is a point of no return.
Great job!
kenkao4ever chapter 4 . 6/14
Love it. Finally they did it :3 i love the way you wrote their love making, i totally can feel the emotions behind it: the love, the desire, the passion they feel towards each other. Ahhh they're so lucky with each other~
orchid14 chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Gee, finally! The tensions between them drive readers crazy!
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Sano's so cute here :3 Good chapter!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
It had been a pleasure. Specially when Sano gets screen-time. This inspired a few ideas for my writing. Don't worry, I intend to give full credits :p
neesama chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
loved it
pterion chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Aww! I loved it!
Phenitial chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Finally someone that can write a good rurouni kenshin story with the true love of Kaoru and Kenshin!
DonSani chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i love it, u keep them in character well

kenshin reminds me of vegeta(from dragoball z)with his dual nature and what-not.

i cud defintely see this happening in the series and frankly i wish it did

gud job
kitty365911 chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
O_O...literally...so awesome..but i have a question...why did you not want to do a sequelwith sano and megumi?or aoshi and misao?other than that great story! i couldn't take my eyes off it
carolvk chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i love it

but my sugestion is to put a "spoiler" sign when you said they dont kiss:)
SRAS9 chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
Great story! I liked your writing and the plot! Very good work! Keep writing!
Turarah91 chapter 5 . 10/5/2009
Absolutely stunning!

I have been a RK fan for such a long time, and this has to be one of my favs _

I love your poetic language, you definitely should keep writing!

I'll look forward to more of your RK stories!

~Misera
Yamashina Risaki chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Short as it is, you've wrote this one nicely. I'm glad I came across it ) Thank you for sharing and, I do look forward to your other works 3 Till then~
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009