Reviews for Click
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh this was wonderful and heartbreaking.
Skyethestarlitangel chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I'm just speechless...
miladyRanger chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh, wow, does this one hurt. You show emotion very well, and so heartbreakingly... *shudders* I'm really struggling not to cry right now. Thanks for this awesome piece, MoonStarDuchess. It's touched me, and that's not something to sneeze at, no matter how corny it sounds. Write more things like this, please - fics that have meaning last forever.
ThatGirl35 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Beautiful. Tragic. Heartbreaking. I love it. (in a teary eyed kind of way)
1444718 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Poor Gracia. D:

Great job of capturing Roy and Riza's personalities too. _
halledean chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was a beautiful story. I can imagine that it actually happened within the storyline.

It made me cry, but I liked it a lot.
ARJ Horton chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I can't believe this is the same writer that so long ago was hard on herself because she couldn't convey a scene. Do you have any idea how beautiful this was? It left a weight in my stomach and I'm sorry I'm just getting around to reading it. I'll send some pointers I have for you through your email but none of them will be about this. This is by far your best piece.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
...oh damn D:
kaely chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
the gentle gestures of roy and riza for each other are so sweet. it's just that the circumstance they are in that moment is really heartbreaking.
theherbflower chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was very sad, but good. I hated that Hughes had to die, he was always my favorite.

well cheers!

herb3
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I love this! I can really tell that you have been working on your descriptive writing, this is wonderfully portrayed in such a way that I could feel the gravity of the situation in every word. This is an exceptionally well written and deep piece. Amazing work.
crazy2696 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow...who knew dialing a phone was that hard? JK. This was very sweet, with the right combonation of angst and...awesomeness...in short, I loved it!
1st Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
aw It made me tear up! Good job, wonderful.
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was really good I like it a lot
WildSilence023 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
It was bittersweet...but still as awesome as your other works. _

"There was no Roy Mustang without Riza Hawkeye." I'm going to remember that line for as long as I can. (I have short memory. *laughs* )

Looking forward to more of your writings~ XD