Reviews for Bring On The Shackles, I'm Your Prisoner
Norhan chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
Come on... where is chapter 5 .
anon chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Good story so far. And a good story deserves an update - or have u lost interest and saw the need to leave the readers hanging.
Loveless Liandra chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
LOVE IT! I beg you... please update !
April2006 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
I love Hash/Izuna!

More,More,More,More and More Chapters!
Elize chapter 4 . 3/27/2010

when are u going to update hmm T.T

i just want to noe wad happens next!
maple-leaf96 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010

tts kinda cool

sry short review...

Song of Storms chapter 4 . 11/11/2009

I'm so glad that you updated~ It's so nice to see that you're back and ALIVE :D

Sorry bout that, and not reviewing earlier, I was busy (lame excuse, I know, but it's school work that eats up my time!)

Anyway, onto the next wonderful chapter of the glorious story~ *sings*

It's really a good chapter. I'm glad that you added in details like his shirt color and I'm glad we finally meet the white-haired-wonder! (No, not Kakashi. I mean Tobirama XD)

I thought the interaction between him and Izuna was really cute. I can see it in my head now...

And you added a cliffhanger! So mean to your devoted follower, who isn't supposed to go on deviantART b/c of weird rules but will go on anyway if it means that the updates come faster.

I think your style is getting better and my only wish is for longer chapters, but I know you have your own life to live, plus I prefer good, short chapters rather than long, dull, badly written ones.

Also it might be nice to describe the town a bit more.

Example: It was a loud town, boisterous even though the night was closing in and lanterns were being lit, casting a warm glow on the shadowy inhabitants as they flitted in and out of the radius of light and into the darkness of shadow.

(A bit wordy, but I think it gives as image to work with. You can change the structure around, but settings are important, so don't forget to detail them too, ok? I just thought a tip would help, b/c constructive critisicm is god stuff.)

All righty then, I can't wait to see what's in store next, and don't forget to throw Hashirama and Madara in there somewhere, because they need more love~

Crap. THat was the longerst review ever. I think I should be given cookies for this(jk!)!

(P.S. I'm glad your happy by my long and wordy reviews. I love this story and can't wait to see where you take it. Good luck!)
DemonUchiha17 chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
This is a very interesting story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work.
Song of Storms chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Hello again~

Yay, I won't be ignored~ *ish happy*

Thanks for making the chapters longer, too. You also did a good job with putting in more detail~ *congrats!* I'm glad you listened to my advice...(at least, I think you did XD)

And I have to wonder what sort of vampire Hashirama could possibly be...I mean, whenever I think about it, all I can see is him politely asking Madara if he can suck his blood. XD

But that's probably because he seems to polite as opposed to Madara...(who is totally tsundere, I tell you! Tsundere ukes ftw~)

Sorry I didn't review earlier. I had tennis practice and lots of homework.

Even if I'm one of the only reviewers, please continue to update this story! I love it~

I'm cheering for you! There's never enough of these types of stories~!

(I'm also very sorry about abusing my power of exclamation points. I can't help it. I just love this story much~)
Sanyu Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
It's a nice start, my one and only problem is just to add more detail, other than that, it's great!
Song of Storms chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Hello there! I was browsing around and I stumbled upon this little facfic, so I thought, "since no one else seems to be reviewing, why don't I?". Okay, first up, constructive criticism. You can ignore me if you want, but I'm just telling you what I think you could improve on.

One: Make chapters a bit longer. If the chapters are too short, the flow of the story can get funky.

Two: Add more detail. What do Madara and Izuna look like? What are they wearing? Where are they? Is there anything in paticular that catches the eye in the area they're currently in? More detail is fun, as long as you don't overdo it, but try to add some details, like colors and clothing, to give the reader a better mental image of the current setting and characters.

I think that's good for now, after all, good writing comes with time and effort, not just tips. I do like your writing style, its very nice.

On to the things I liked.

One: I like how you're making Izuna and Madara's relationship. You're making the brothers act like...well, brothers. XD

I also like how you're writing about Madara and Izuna (and Hashirama and Tobirama) because they don't get enough love. DX

Two: HashiMada. My favorite pairing of all time. I love this pairing and can never get enough of it.

And there you go~

I hope this review helped and encouraged you, and I will continue to read this story~

Don't give up~

(If you want to thank me, put in HashiMada lemons~*)

(*the reviewer is doing this as a somewhat joke, you don't have to, but would be delighted if you did~)

(One last thing-question:Is Hashirama a vampire too? Or is it just Tobirama?)

(Good Luck!)