Reviews for iGet You
seddie.is.epic.73 chapter 1 . 2/13
That was phenomenal. Well written, very very cute, and so in character. Loved it.
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Don't meet people from the internet... Unless they're from Fanfiction or Twitter :) JK but I didn't think Conner was gonna be bad in that way! Meg needs to get herself a Freddie...
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was perfect. Love the movie quotes, love the writing style, love how in character they were. So great!
Pharies chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
So cute. This was so much fun, and I loved the way you wrote this.

Tori
beast916 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I hate Pacey Witter. If it wasn't for him, I never would have suffered through Dawson Leery. Grr. Great melding of that plot for your story. You owe me money for needing to buy season 3 of Dawson 'second Creek.
beast916 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
AshAttack chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
'twas very good.
ober22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this was beautiful :) i loved freddie's speech at the end. it was adorable!
Just Another Random Reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Great story, I've liked some of your LWD stories and I have just recently been bit by the Seddie bug as well, and I'm a sophomore... in college so I guess it can appeal to all ages. I really like this story and if you ever wrote a multi-chapter Seddie story I would read it in a heartbeat :)
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh my! That was so cute and so sweet! I just love Freddie...and the Seddie pairing too of course! I hope they end up together on the show! Great one-shot! :)
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
whoohoo! i have a broad smile on my face brought about by that ending. brilliant story.
i have The OCd chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was really cute! I'd like to see more from you.

And don't worry about your obsession. I'm 18 and feel exactly the same way. Seddie is AWESOME :D
WhyDoIStillLoveThisDork chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
LOVED the story. Write some more. You've definitely got talent.
explanations chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was absolutely adorable. You should totally write more seddie! And, I've actually noticed a lot of people from the LWD fandom migrating to the seddie one, and I'm grateful because you write AMAZINGLY.
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I thought that was so cute 3 Loved it!