Reviews for Angels
X-RayDog chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Wow.

Just Wow.

I know, I know, you want people to tell you how you are doing, what you can do better, at least that's what I want from my reviews.

You are the best. This is so cool!

THANK YOU!
HeyLookItsShay chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Great!

Same problems as the last chapter. Stupid evil typos.

Update soon!
HeyLookItsShay chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Great fanfic!

The only thing I have to suggest is that you use spell and grammer check, there where a bunch of what I call 'bonehead errors' or 'typos' in here.

Aside from that though, this is excellent!

Oh, and Taylor Launtner is definately the best!3 Robert Pattinson can go die in a hole.
Raven chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Oh my gods I love this story! So please please please update!
xMunchy chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
I am SO sorry I didn't even think of reading this! It's just that I read (barely) a crossover of Percy Jackson and Twilight before, and it was really bad. The name was a bit like your's, too. So I kept thinking that it was this one, therefore me not reading it. Oh, and you just stole back the "Best Author" reward again. Sure, I didn't have anyone to replace you with, but one of your stories had a lot of grammar/speeling mistakes, and it wasn't flowing, so yeah... This took all the points and more back into your "Respect Box". Oh, and a bit of advice that you should not go over board with. Remember my first fanfic? The failure? It failed because I took too long to get to the point. I suggest you don't waste your time like I did, but don't rush it either. Well, good luck and great job! *Salutes*
runswithvamp chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
i really like your story please continue
Lynch chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
I realy loved it. I mean I REALY REALLY loved it.
brightfang chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
plz update, this story is awesome and all the other storys on percy and twilight are boring looking ... so i only will read this! update
readingirl chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
this is the same as the third chapter i think did something go wrong

anyways plez update again
iNelli chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
This story is rockin! Your such a great author! Keep up the good work :)
readingirl chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
hey nice story

yay i'm the second or first person to review. please update soon

keep it up

:) :) :)
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Hey its a pretty cool story. Please update!
readingirl chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
pleae update again soon :)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3