Reviews for We Meet Again, Big Brother
Cel chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Ahahahahaha! I love Russia and Belarus, much to the confusion of my friends. This is an awesome story, and you've captured the spirit of the nations quite well. Keep writing!

~Cel
tragiang chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
She seems rather sane in this chapter, which is a surprise! I loved their relationship is heading, it's rather nice, and not so creepy. I really do kind of hope it will end with Belarus and Russia together, or at least as really good siblings or friends.
tragiang chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Ah, poor Toris. I don't know if he will ever win her heart over. I guess I should go look into the fandom, and look hard with one that has him getting together with Belarus. And aw, Russia is really cute, even if he's an insane guy too.
tragiang chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Oh, poor Katyusha. She doesn't do well financially. I really love how Russia interacts with each character, it's believable for one, and two, it has this sort of sadness whenever Russia is troubled when it comes to them.
tragiang chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
The humor you present is not the laugh out loud kind in my opinion, it is sort of subtle, like mine. But then again, when I'm slightly amused, I smile, instead of chuckling. And I enjoyed the conversation between America and Russia, it has that sort of awkwardness that makes sense, and its cute.
tragiang chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Russia's story is really sad, and yet he could pull of such funny situations with others. I think you got the characterizations down, more than surface level anyways. I am working on it, but anyways, good job so far.
tragiang chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I thought this was well written, and has a style that is unlike the fanfic in Axis Hetalia Power I have read. Then again, I don't usually read other fanfics on this site, if it doesn't involve Canada. But everything seems to flow nicely, and it made me want more. I mean, those who have read and watched the series would know how Beralus is like. However, I am really glad you decided to go more into depth about it.
Demona9999 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
yay new chapterXD Belarus si still as scary as alwyasXD
Demona9999 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
yay finally anotehr chapterXD anyway, still great, poor Russia and USA get both chased by Belarus...XD
Duckula Sunk My ROFLship chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Awesome fic, you've kept them in character (something I've been finding myself having trouble with ) and the history was great too. Love it.
Demona9999 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
yay the second chapter finally!X3 Il oved thatp art of the manga otuhg, see Russia scared is simply...epicXD anywya this pairing is so cute I hope they maybe end together here?its fan fiction after all doenst have to be like in relity!XD
lilgal22 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hey, that was really funny! Belarus is so scary, lawl. :D
Demona9999 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
yay a Russia nad Belarus fickX3 you will continue it?cause I like it!XD
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Not that, but there is a HUGE merithorical mistake. Lithuania knew Belarus before he was independent. You remember? There is a scene in "Pact of Steel" when Russia is preparing on a meeting with Germany and he terririze Lithuania to come with him. Then Toris is saying, he planned to go on a date with Belarus.