Reviews for Chuck vs the Double Agent
Kelt45 chapter 25 . 2/24
So I know its been many many years since this was updated and the author active, but I wanted to leave a review anyway.

My love of this story is bittersweet. On the negative side, I was pretty new to FF when I read it and wasn't used to checking for the last updated date or if the story was marked complete. And this story helped teach me to do that. Because it was so good and I was so sad when I realized it would never be finished.

But on the positive side, its a really good story. And while an accident, it at least ends at an acceptable place (finally Charah!). So I actually still recommend this to people. If you know going in that you are going to get like half the story and many of the "story" events will end on a cliffhanger.. at least the journey of Chuck and Sarah ends on a positive note.

And its a really good / detailed / well thought-out story with good action and some M content.
chucksboxers chapter 25 . 9/8/2020
Well that was quite a climax, so to speak! Very enjoyable story with a very unique story line and character backgrounds- thanks for writing this!
chucksboxers chapter 22 . 9/6/2020
It’s Charah snuggle sleep time! Her inner dialog was great here!
chucksboxers chapter 21 . 9/6/2020
Well that was a hell of a truce? LOL keeping everything boiling seems to be your forte.
chucksboxers chapter 20 . 9/6/2020
Oh wow I don’t know how you worked that back around to somewhat canon but you did! Lots of drama in this fic!
chucksboxers chapter 19 . 9/6/2020
Wow this is some crazy Carina plot! And Beckman plot! And Sarah... I’m glad you know where you’re going with all this! :-)
chucksboxers chapter 17 . 9/4/2020
Ah the Sarah pillow! Spies Like Us immediately comes to mind. LOL
chucksboxers chapter 15 . 8/31/2020
There is some fascinating psychological shit in this story - dark at times but damn entertaining!
chucksboxers chapter 10 . 8/28/2020
Oops can’t leave our boy Chuck!
chucksboxers chapter 9 . 8/28/2020
Well this is quite a trio we’ve got here now. Seems messy and complicated but I get the idea that’s what you were going for.
LOL
chucksboxers chapter 8 . 8/28/2020
Well I didn’t expect that! Your story continues to surprise me.
chucksboxers chapter 7 . 8/28/2020
Now we’ve got the Bryce jealousy angle going - you’re covering all the bases here in your AU!
chucksboxers chapter 6 . 8/27/2020
Daaaaamn the Carina v Sarah showdown! That was pretty awesome!
chucksboxers chapter 5 . 8/27/2020
This is a fascinating plot here you’ve got going here!
chucksboxers chapter 3 . 8/26/2020
A great look into Sarah’s psyche here - I’m enjoying this!