Reviews for Chuck vs the Double Agent
Mike E Gee chapter 25 . 6/8
Apparently your plans fell through
I'm loving this story, it is so different then any others I've read so far. I hope you continue it but am afraid it's been so long that that's not going to happen... Unfortunately.
Thanks for writing what you have.
Jessica Doughten chapter 1 . 5/17
It’s been 12 years since an update, so I’m pretty sure this has been completely abandoned. But, what a great story! If someone’s looking for a great Chuck and Sarah AU story, this is the one to read. Even though it’s incomplete, the characters, and their relationships with each other, are well developed and very enjoyable.
BRJACKET chapter 25 . 4/5
This was a really intense story. It is a shame to not have been completed.
Tim Tester chapter 25 . 10/4/2021
Hi I‘m Ware that ist is an old Story written 11 years ago, baut it‘s really good one. So it Wolldecke be great to see further chapters.

It‘s really good and interesting and fascinating and compelling.
Kelt45 chapter 25 . 2/24/2021
So I know its been many many years since this was updated and the author active, but I wanted to leave a review anyway.

My love of this story is bittersweet. On the negative side, I was pretty new to FF when I read it and wasn't used to checking for the last updated date or if the story was marked complete. And this story helped teach me to do that. Because it was so good and I was so sad when I realized it would never be finished.

But on the positive side, its a really good story. And while an accident, it at least ends at an acceptable place (finally Charah!). So I actually still recommend this to people. If you know going in that you are going to get like half the story and many of the "story" events will end on a cliffhanger.. at least the journey of Chuck and Sarah ends on a positive note.

And its a really good / detailed / well thought-out story with good action and some M content.
chucksboxers chapter 25 . 9/8/2020
Well that was quite a climax, so to speak! Very enjoyable story with a very unique story line and character backgrounds- thanks for writing this!
chucksboxers chapter 22 . 9/6/2020
It’s Charah snuggle sleep time! Her inner dialog was great here!
chucksboxers chapter 21 . 9/6/2020
Well that was a hell of a truce? LOL keeping everything boiling seems to be your forte.
chucksboxers chapter 20 . 9/6/2020
Oh wow I don’t know how you worked that back around to somewhat canon but you did! Lots of drama in this fic!
chucksboxers chapter 19 . 9/6/2020
Wow this is some crazy Carina plot! And Beckman plot! And Sarah... I’m glad you know where you’re going with all this! :-)
chucksboxers chapter 17 . 9/4/2020
Ah the Sarah pillow! Spies Like Us immediately comes to mind. LOL
chucksboxers chapter 15 . 8/31/2020
There is some fascinating psychological shit in this story - dark at times but damn entertaining!
chucksboxers chapter 10 . 8/28/2020
Oops can’t leave our boy Chuck!
chucksboxers chapter 9 . 8/28/2020
Well this is quite a trio we’ve got here now. Seems messy and complicated but I get the idea that’s what you were going for.
LOL