Reviews for My Girl
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was so adorable.
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You clearly need to write a story about payback because it is not always a bitch sometimes its dirty sexy fun.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aw that was great! Loved the banter between Morgan and Garcia and the song Derek sang was so sweet! Love it! :)
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
oh that was so cute and sweet and funny i loved it hon
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Honestly I've got to say that you've so got them down to a fine art and also had them so in character especially the first part of the one-shot-well actually the whole thing. I can so see that happening and of course loved the bantering between them and then JJ's line pretty much summed up what the whole team was thinking-except she's the one that voiced it-was the best and then Pen and Derek's comment after that. Loved how he expressed his love for Pen through a karaoke song and then confessed to her that he's in love with her and everyone at the table cheered when they kissed. Actually I can see the whole thing playing out on one of the episodes. Just wish they get them together already, lol. Bravo MrsShemarMoore you've done it again. :) Can't wait for more! love the song choice it fits them to a 'T'.