Reviews for The Magic of Meetings
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
it speaks of laughter of innocent children. That's how beautiful it is.

No one has ever done this before. And somehow... No matter how far fetched the fantasy was to the reality of war it seemed almost... Nearly... That that's what happened. Like some sort of Omnipotent God, granted for them to be together no matter what...Somewhere before their lives were at their own hands, they met at this place, on heaven, before life or after life, telling them that fate meant for them to be together.

Idk, forgive me. Sometimes i get carried off to what i'm saying. But, how did you connect the two? It's magical.. I don't know i love you millions to this! Lots of love.
justreading chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
this is a very unique story and I love how you moved the story from the painters to the scene in gundam seed. looking forward to more of your fantasy-like stories! :)
cagallifangurl chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
That was magical (:
37th Street Goddess chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Weird. Really. Are they their past life or something?
mehj chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
waw this is so amazing, so artistic like how you described them as painters. :)
Usako Hoshino chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Amazing! :D The front part of the story reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, love how you made that world so imaginative (:

Their meeting was so sweet! 3 I think you can try and lengthened the explanation of Cagalli's death :33 Poor Athrun!

Love how Athrun "flew off" and found himself in the GS-Athrun Zala's body XD It just... sound so reasonable as to why Athrun stopped, come to think of it (: Soldiers probably don't share rations with enemies... x3

Yay for AsuCaga! :D

Usako~
Latiwings chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
How sweet!
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow.

That was a wonderful read, especially the the ending which tied everything together.

Honestly, I was confused when I began reading the story, but I urged myself on. And I'm pleased that I did.

Your author's note explains everything perfectly and makes complete sense.

Marvelous
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
OH MY GOD! This is such a beautiful story! It's so full of.. COLOR! I just love it so much!

What you said about how these painters relate to the now AxC is just INCREDIBLE! This is truly a masterpiece fic! Wonderfully written and just ... OMG... i have no words to describe. This is just so BEAUTIFUL!

Thank you so much for this fic! It's incredible! Great job!
Jade Starlight chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was a very, very sweet and creative story! I loved it!
memeylupht chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hai,haii...:-D memeylupht's here!

I really-really like your story,even though i was confused when the first time i read it... Anyway,i can't wait 'till the next chapter! So,please...

BTW ,This my email : .id

keep Working,ne?;-D
Andhera chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I think I have found a painter - one who goes by many names to conceal a real one. She is rare in that she is extremely proficient in her assignment despite its nuances and difficulties. She paints happiness - lots and lots of happiness.