Reviews for He Who Laughs Last
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
He wouldn't just have the last laugh, he'd also have a worthy Consort. XD
lovecrumb chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
WTF.

Never, in a million years, would I have thought I would like this pairing. I don't really know what possessed me to read your story, but MAN I'm glad I did. You've openned my eyes to an entirely new potential slash obsession ( oh god D: )

I only really like slash stories where you don't have to stray too far from canon to achieve slashy goodness (ie. holmes/watson)...you've somehow made the psychology behind the joker/batman mutual lust entirely believable. It was really clever the way you maintained their character, and I love the banter you had going between them! It was a great read!
Aenas chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
That's a great story, you captured them well

And that's well written, I like the conclusion )
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Bonbon, sweety, you need to double space between paragraphs, and if you're changing scenes, there's a thing you can use in the editing page to put a line in. It's a pretty cool line, too. All straight, and long...

Also, once you upload something, don't delete the document, leave it, then copy and paste the next chapter in when you want to upload that. Unless it's been more than 60 days...

Anyways, you know what I think of this story! :D I can't wait until you upload the next one. ;)