Reviews for Friends in Love
jk chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
bella is a fucktard...but what do you expect from a girl that has eyeore tattooed on her and a butterfly? lol idiot
so now Edward can help her and bella will forget all about what a dirty used up skank he is! perfect!

why you would have bella with tanyas sloppy seconds is just beyond gross by the way.
jk chapter 5 . 9/13/2015
ha! bella should see whats in front of her face? oh you mean the guy that likes her but has no problem sleeping with someone he doesn't know at a party...then bringing home his ones night stand the very next day? that guy?
fuck that...Edwards already out for me I don't want him anywhere near bella! and bellas a dumbass, why would she still go over to jakes after knowing what hes like? she just keeps going over there even though she doesn't have to ...I mean come on Emmett is her brother and that dudes a beast
jk chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
so Edward gets a girl he likes and bella gets a douche bag? Edward gets good sex and bella gets crap sex? but Edward was the one that veered off and hooked up with someone shouldn't bella be getting the long end of the stick?
this is too backass for me
jk chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
I don't think bella should like him anymore. she now knows what a whore he is. gross by the way
Jaygm chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
Awww! Sad to see this end, but happy to see them in a very good place. Thank you again for this wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 4/22/2015
Wonderful story. These characters- went through hell and back. Loved it. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 4/22/2015
Wow! Jacob got life! He deserved that.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
So Edward has to learn to live on a budget. LOL.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 4/22/2015
Things are finally settling for them.
Jaygm chapter 18 . 4/22/2015
I guess they had a very smart jury who wasn't going to fall for the lies! Then that idiot Paul. I wonder just what he was thinking.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 4/22/2015
Terrible spot for anyone on the cross. That James is working awfully hard to make them look responsible. Too bad it is going to be difficult since Jake hurt Bella bad and there is no rationalizing that away.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 4/22/2015
How scary! Can't believe they got kicked out of their building.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Her father is horrible. What a terrible thing to say to her. She's back with Edward and that is really the best place for her to be.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 4/21/2015
The poems were sad as was the ending of this chapter. I feel badly for Bella having to go home to a fight with her parents.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 4/21/2015
Well, she handled Tanya well. Tanya, on the other hand, not so much.