Reviews for Kevet Dutar
Excellent! Love it!
Giovanni Ronaldo chapter 1 . 4/10
Adorable. Why just a one shot? .
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
That was very fun to read.
How she caught his interest, deliberate misdirection on his name, the fact that he gave her his coat, the fact that he is a aesthetically pleasing Vulcan on a bike...

Thank you for sharing.
Uhura the 9th chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
This was funny and cute, Sarek undercover and looking cool on a hover bike. Well done!
SKY UNICORN chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I love this! I love the idea of a bad boy Sarek and a good girl Amanda! please please more I would love to see how they got together!
HELLO chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Just wondering if there's a sequel to this? Either way, great story!
Lady Ailuros chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Priceless.
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
story with lots of potential. Hope to see a sequel or prequel.
Kayci Babe chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Wow, I love love love your characters! They were so interesting. Fantastic story!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Cute!
Dee-em-elle chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
belinda.ashley.3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This story would name an awesome beginning to the Sarek/Amanda saga! I hope you add more to this story!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
oh god, this makes me giggle. I love it! it's so sweet and awkward XD ah I wish there was a sequel!
Bina W chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hello. I love this story. I know it has been a whiel. But in your note be4 the start of the story, you said you were planning on a prequel and sequel. Any chance after all theis time we will be be getting both? Or at least a sequel? Pretty Pls?
Bina
bina W chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This sure was good and memorable. I thik it was fuuny the other Humans were joking with ehr. She did not know he was the Vulcsan Ambassador. I wish you would write more for this, but it says complete. But a girl canstill dream. ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »