Reviews for Kevet Dutar
HELLO chapter 1 . 10/25
Just wondering if there's a sequel to this? Either way, great story!
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 9/5
isolde1224 chapter 1 . 3/18
story with lots of potential. Hope to see a sequel or prequel.
Kayci Babe chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Wow, I love love love your characters! They were so interesting. Fantastic story!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Dee-em-elle chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
belinda.ashley.3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This story would name an awesome beginning to the Sarek/Amanda saga! I hope you add more to this story!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
oh god, this makes me giggle. I love it! it's so sweet and awkward XD ah I wish there was a sequel!
Bina W chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hello. I love this story. I know it has been a whiel. But in your note be4 the start of the story, you said you were planning on a prequel and sequel. Any chance after all theis time we will be be getting both? Or at least a sequel? Pretty Pls?
bina W chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This sure was good and memorable. I thik it was fuuny the other Humans were joking with ehr. She did not know he was the Vulcsan Ambassador. I wish you would write more for this, but it says complete. But a girl canstill dream. ;)
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Fantastic story. Well written and funny. I was sad when it was over. Thanks for posting.
sandsofvulcan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved this story. I liked the technology too, like the jingle that plays when turning the page. Very original. Sarek as a bad boy? I thought that worked out great.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful! Loved it! Vulcan yet dark and handsome !
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was a fantastic story! Thank you!
Babita chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I enjoyed this take on the beginnings of their romance. Very nice.