Reviews for Kevet Dutar
bina W chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This sure was good and memorable. I thik it was fuuny the other Humans were joking with ehr. She did not know he was the Vulcsan Ambassador. I wish you would write more for this, but it says complete. But a girl canstill dream. ;)
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Fantastic story. Well written and funny. I was sad when it was over. Thanks for posting.
sandsofvulcan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved this story. I liked the technology too, like the jingle that plays when turning the page. Very original. Sarek as a bad boy? I thought that worked out great.
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wonderful! Loved it! Vulcan yet dark and handsome !
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This was a fantastic story! Thank you!
Babita chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I enjoyed this take on the beginnings of their romance. Very nice.
dinotopian chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Would love to see more of this thread! Thanks!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
You should definitely write a sequel. Awesome story.
Dreamwriter613 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Please write more of this?

*puppydogeyes*
mamapyjama chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Sarek is so underhand! Loved this.
Thalaba chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I have been going through your Sarek/Amanda ficlets and have to say this one was equal parts amusing, romantic, and intriguing. I would love to see a part two if you were ever so inclined :D
thanks2sirtimbl chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This was delicious! Love the 'like father, like son' bad boy aspects of those handsome Vulcan men. I just read all your Sarek/Amanda and Spock/Uhura stories. You are talented. These stories are original and addictive. I'm hoping the muse bites you really hard and you are inspired to continue the wonderful, funny and sexy beginnings of the Dutar and the Earth Girl.
Vanessa R chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
o my god!please please please make a part was !i love this story and the others your fantastic.i swear begging is not beneath me.
LainBay chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I would love to see what happens next in this story-love the irony of it. Amanda is the only one who doesn't realize what's going on-it's funny! Nicely done.
Neuroses-Isn't-Just-A-Word chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Sarek, motorcycle-riding, black-clad, enamored Vulcan Ambassador? I love it! I especially liked that fact that Amanda has no idea who he is and her reaction to finding out, and how it was brought to her attention. I would love to see this from Sarek's point of view, just to see his take on the whole situation.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »