Reviews for Kevet Dutar
iadggm chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This story is very good and I really wish you would continue. It is such an interesting spin on these characters.
Raven Calling chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Awesome idea! Love it. Cant wait to read the sequal.

x
Jadwiga chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Fantastic. Absoultely adored how Amanda didn't know who Sarek was, what 'Kevet Dutar' actually stood for, and her reaction when she discovered. Also, Sarek obviously wanting her. *g* Really looking forward to the sequel!
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Heehee - very entertaining story, and enjoying the image of Sarek as a bad boy (and Amanda's not-entirely-admitted-to-herself pleasure she takes in his company). Which indeed does ring and read very plausibly.

Looking forward to the prequel and sequel!
FairCritic chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Omigod, I LOVE your Sarek! I never would have thought of him as a bike man! Please pleasepleaseplease write a sequel! I would totally love you if u did!
nonymouse chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Sarek as the "bad boy"? Now THAT is an interesting premise! LOL Can't wait to read more!
Cat chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I second or whatever number your idea for a prequel and sequel of this. Your use of humor for Amanda is perfect for her character.
Aspiration Abounds chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I loved this fic! Sarek is one of my favorite Star Trek characters, and I think that his character in this story is dead-on. I also noticed the reference to "Gene" and "Rod"... a play on Gene Rodenberry? :-) Nice. I can't wait to read the sequel and prequel when you get it out. Kudos for a job very well done!

-Aspiration Abounds
nonymouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is wonderful! I sincerely hope you'll continue the story!
lala chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
AW! I only wish there was more!
LettieM chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love this story! Very charming and romantic way for Sarek to pursue Amanda. I'll look forward to your prequel and sequel.
MaryStacy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved this- you need to continue this story!
Eilun chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved this! I never considered Sarek to be much of a bad boy, but I think I'm going to have to rethink that. Your writing is great too, I stayed entranced with the story the entire time.
IluthraDanar chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Complete? No...
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
:) Funny. I personally don't subscribe to the "Sarek is a Vulcan Badboy and Amanda is a Good Girl" theory or at least I haven't. Amanda comes off a bit clueless here, but I like this story despie of that. It would be illogical for Sarek not to have a second helmet though.

I can see it though. Amanda shaking Sarek's hand, being terse with him and him falling for her in as much as Vulcans can fall. He keeps coming back to see her trying to figure out how to spend more time with her. Excellent idea to utilize a hover bike where she needs to make physical contact with him. He's sneaky. Also going along with the deception of his name because he doesn't want to scare her off.

I definately would love to see the prequel and sequel. Thanks.

BTW what is the SBP? What's Amanda doing there? Clearly she's not studying languages.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »