Reviews for Kevet Dutar
Heather chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Well, I have to say that I really loved this, and I didn't think that I would. I had never envisioned Sarek as a badboy type, but after reading this, him being that way as a young man completely makes sense. I would love it if you would continue this (although, sadly, I doubt you will, if you haven't at this point. Alas.).

I really do love the way you've implied that his coming to see Amanda for "business" reasons is his way of pursuing her, and that it's a little bit shy and awkward in that light; it's very much the attitude of a man who doesn't know how to navigate a relationship with a human woman.

Lovely job. Although you may never continue it, it is a terrific little self-enclosed nugget. Like a literary snack. Delicious.

Keep up the fantastic work.
iadggm chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This story is very good and I really wish you would continue. It is such an interesting spin on these characters.
Raven Calling chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Awesome idea! Love it. Cant wait to read the sequal.

x
Jadwiga chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Fantastic. Absoultely adored how Amanda didn't know who Sarek was, what 'Kevet Dutar' actually stood for, and her reaction when she discovered. Also, Sarek obviously wanting her. *g* Really looking forward to the sequel!
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Heehee - very entertaining story, and enjoying the image of Sarek as a bad boy (and Amanda's not-entirely-admitted-to-herself pleasure she takes in his company). Which indeed does ring and read very plausibly.

Looking forward to the prequel and sequel!
FairCritic chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Omigod, I LOVE your Sarek! I never would have thought of him as a bike man! Please pleasepleaseplease write a sequel! I would totally love you if u did!
nonymouse chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Sarek as the "bad boy"? Now THAT is an interesting premise! LOL Can't wait to read more!
Cat chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I second or whatever number your idea for a prequel and sequel of this. Your use of humor for Amanda is perfect for her character.
Aspiration Abounds chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I loved this fic! Sarek is one of my favorite Star Trek characters, and I think that his character in this story is dead-on. I also noticed the reference to "Gene" and "Rod"... a play on Gene Rodenberry? :-) Nice. I can't wait to read the sequel and prequel when you get it out. Kudos for a job very well done!

-Aspiration Abounds
nonymouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is wonderful! I sincerely hope you'll continue the story!
lala chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
AW! I only wish there was more!
LettieM chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love this story! Very charming and romantic way for Sarek to pursue Amanda. I'll look forward to your prequel and sequel.
MaryStacy chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved this- you need to continue this story!
Eilun chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved this! I never considered Sarek to be much of a bad boy, but I think I'm going to have to rethink that. Your writing is great too, I stayed entranced with the story the entire time.
IluthraDanar chapter 1 . 7/21/2009