Reviews for Change
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So sweet!
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I just discovered FanFiction. I am also trying to catch up with the story sites. Thank you for this story. As a young couple they are always so ready to be what the in-laws want. Ha Ha I remember my own old days. Thanks again.
Silvara chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
It was poingnant to see Amanda in vulcan mode. Freaky. Mostly scary for herself.
hopefuladdict chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I probably have read this five times now. Just love it.

So funny! I depth of love Sarek had for Amanda had to be deep to put up with all the crap that came with it.

So, So Great!
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Ah Mytsie - your Sarek/Amanda stories are always so deft and lovely, and it was wonderful to see Sarek smile at the end. You did a brilliant job of conveying increasing yet still controlled anger.
Bramblespite chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Ooh, yay! I'm the one who prompted it and I'm delighted to see it's here! :D *Adds it to fave lists and squees over it again*
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This story pulled at my heartstrings, litterally. I felt an ache in my chest as I read this, beautiful job you perfected the Vulcan nature and personality.
lala chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Gut-wrenchingly well written! SO palatable, tangible even! Please don't ever stop writing! You're are very good at bringing the reader in and experiencing everything from all sides at the same time. That's no easy feat! Can't wait to read more from you.
LettieM chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice story! Being Vulcan, Sarek can't tell Amanda "I love you just the way you are." No, he has to say "I desire no change in you." LOL. Very charming.
funvince chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice. You took the standard 'having issues with one's mother in law' and gave it a Vulcan twist. You conveyed Sarek's unease very well. He married Amanda, not some wannabe Vulcan. The ending was quite strong and reassuring.
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
:) This is very interesting idea. I never thought of Amanda tyring to practice the way of Surak before. Kind of out of left field, which is rather unusual for fanfic - a new idea.

I absolutely loved this line: "The majority of my family and yours seems convinced that I wished to marry a Vulcan and selected you on accident." Too funny.

Good story. I love Sarek and Amanda. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh what an awesome one shot. I had a very coherant comment in my head, but sadly I think it's disappeared.. this was just so lovely though!