Reviews for Across Worlds, Throughout Time
mkoepp63026 chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Awesome!
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
All i could is laugh, lololol.
vokemeabte chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
Loved it all, bad habit of not commenting till the end, but it was great
louisesnape chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Kyaaaaaaaaa love it !
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Great job! Loved the story!
Athena13 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I really, really enjoyed this story. I've read from Daniel/Jack stories before, but you so deftly handled their coming together it was a true pleasure to read. They stayed in character and the writing is so great.
Bryn.T.Wedge chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I loved the writing here. The situation made it all make sense, even if I did find everything a bit rushed. Very enjoyable to read!
SweetTofee chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
OMG ! that's the incredible Daniel/Jack story I ever read ! We could think that it was naive to marry them, but NOOOOO!

You wrote their story with lot of talent and sincerly: Congratulation ! (Sorry for faults, i'm french :s)
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Omg that was awesome and could sooo see that happenin in the real show. And would sooo love it to happen ;)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
If only the world was truly so tolerant a place:)

Beautiful!
phantomsonic chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
Am i the only one that thoght Daniel was going to get knocked-up?
princelybell chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This has to be one of the strangest believable plots I've ever encountered...so I'm gonna keep reading!
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I know I've reviewed this already, but I just passed the summary as I was looking through the Romance/M/JackxDaniel/Complete section, and where it says 'aliens made them do it' makes me laugh because the title of the fic just below this one on the list is titled 'Aliens make them do it'. xD
yaoinessdotcom chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Another brilliant piece of fiction. I especially admire the way that you can keep Jack's personality shining through, despite the seemingly out of character situation. (The second one makes a whole lot more sense now!)
Angelpoppet chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
Omg! That was so sweet and just lovely. Good job :)