Reviews for Cards on the Table
I laughed. So hard. Oh, Jack.
On a very minor note, why would the Doctor's card be two of hearts? I figured he'd be a ten of something, if he is ever to have a calling card...
Jack snogged The Goddamn Batman. Oh my God. *dies laughing*
CloudyDream chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
I enjoyed it, I read it in a matter of minutes, and I laughed a lot.
So thank you for sharing
mark3232 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
What did I say about the Doctor and the Master?
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Oh Master . . .
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
Good question. Poor broken boys . . .
Geneivere StarryEyes chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Masterfully done. Amazing.
Geneivere StarryEyes chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it, the bits with the cards, perfect! Character's personalities are in place. Will read some more.
GuesssWho chapter 11 . 6/6/2012
'You'e nothing but a pack of cards!'-Alice, Alice in Wonderland
mark3232 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Jack getting off with the Joker is just wrong. And that's before the Doctor gets off with the Master...
mericat chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
Love the resolution without any death. The Master's need was surprising...in that he would rather be human than what he is. Of course is always Jack, always the hero with the quip. Wonder what the Doctor did to/for Batman.
mericat chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
Jack and the Doctor onscreen...so very cute and even if the Doctor doesn't realize, so very made for each other. I like Crane's prison...again very cute and very imaginative. The end of the chapter, quite chilling.
mericat chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
It's good that you have Jack still holding onto the Game Station and his abandonment. That would be an impossible thing to process immediately. It would take a long, long, time. Jack's compassion for Scarecrow is interesting, something I had not expected at all. I am glad that the Doctor told Jack about his death. That was so kind, and also unexpected.
mericat chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Good scenes between Master and Batman villains. Love it that going through the Joker's mind made him use an ice pack for his headache. I am so curious about the Master's devious plot that all the heroes are advancing. Also-Jack seducing Scaredy...Just Yuck! I don't know if Jack would do it.
mericat chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Love, love love Jack's humor. I enjoy the way that Alfred responds to Jack as well as all of Bruce's staff. So, you decided that the Tardis hates Jack? I think she got along well enough with him after the Valiant. The ending of this chapter is priceless. I can see why you are published already. You have a stealthy humor. May I ask what books have been published?