Reviews for Katara
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Tearrrrrrsssss.
A beautiful view into sokka's mind and his views on katara. I applaud you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This just made me hate Katara. I have to say she is very talented. Beautiful, and trained both Avatars. Damn it, she's pretty freaking awesome but the way she can control things. And even tho this story may be fanfiction, it still makes me see ATLA differently. But I do think she was a BAMF ass addition to the Gaang.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Excellent! The conflicted feelings of love and hate that sokka has towards his sister are very well depicted in this fic. I especially liked that you made it clear that his top priority is to protect her: there are many moments in the series that confirm it. The ending was also great : I believe Sokka really would give up everything for his sister...
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow, very powerful. It's nice to see a look at Sokka from a different look. Great job. :)

Inumaru12
Katamabob chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was so sad... Sokka was my favourite character, from the very beginning of the very first episode. I began watching it this year, at 18 years old, and was pretty skeptical (my friend was making me watch). I grew to adore it, but I loved Sokka from the start, because he was hilarious. But he does so much for his sister, for everyone... yet people are always really mean to him :( Poor Sokka. He's fabulous.

This was an amazing and brilliantly emotional story. Very well written.

Kate
petros308 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Almost a better story then your other sibling fic and it seamlessly dovetails into canon
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Sad and sweet and hopeful but very bitter too. It really makes Sokka seem more of an individual especially when he is over shadowed by his sister. There's a lot of depth in his character and you really analyzed it in such an interesting way.
Keitorin Asthore chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I really like this. I was intrigued by the summary, but the actual writing was a lot more powerful than I expected. It raises so many good points, and I really feel that, even though Sokka never discusses this in the series, you definitely stayed true to the characters.

Excellent work!
Siveler chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was an interesting story, but i liked it!
pandawoman chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
aww sweet, love it especially cos i only recently got into it just a week ago and am now starting book 2-ts awesome!

aanyways-hope ur ok, not studying too much and deffeniely going to loads of abba evenings...dressed up next time pleaz heh? lol don't take me seriously-anyways this is def one of the better oneshots out there in the avatar cat. so congrats!

this is really heartfelt while still being well lets jus call it uniquely sokka lol-this is really well written, nice nd flowing andevokes sound and vision for me which is grea i kept having those tiny flashback to whatever scene u were or weren't mentioning-great job i really like it and hereby demand more so...more please?

lots of love from belgium-

pandawoman

ps, yes yes i know the name i just couldn't be bothered to log in...urgh

ps; i know off topic but anyways-i think sasuke was topped in the league off angsti-teenager speeches...jeez that princey's go it bad...just wish he'd hurry up and grow his hair out ...I'm not one for shaved heads...yiacks..nope...also hav u seen how many bloody outfits he has in his wardrobe? its like every second ep he's wearing something new...lol
FoxInAShoe chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
This was a really good fic, with lots of detail and emotion, and true to the story. Great job!
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That's so sweet! I've never read a Sokka and Katara tribute. He is a nice guy, really.
Chocolate Aqua Andyliciouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I like it but there is a mastake. One thing is he was the only one their his age exept katara so she was his only friendhis age. Katara was the only waterbender at that time. No one else. All the waterbenders were taken befor her parents were born. And Katara was the first one to know about what her mother realy did, Sokka had no clue. But it was beatiful and touching it coul've made me cry. All you need to do is fix those mistakes and that story will be a beatiful one.
Miss Katara x chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
One of the most amazing one shots I have ever read, I just clicked on this story randomly because I was really bored and I never expected something so good. I love how Sokka can express all his feelings about his sister and how he had to protect her at all times.

So sweet x