Reviews for How to convince your PA to be your girlfriend
Guest chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
CONTINUAR, POR FAVOR
Arihimew chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
AWESOME STORY!
Tonystarkmyhero chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
I really really love this story I think you should keep writing this it is very Good! Thank-you for writing this.
Gabreya chapter 17 . 8/19/2009
Great way to end the story...for now I suppose. Glad Tony finally starts to open his eyes on how Pepper truelly means a lot to him. And I'm glad that she's opened up to him more and start to see how a fool he's been and she really cares for him. I truelly believe that Pepper would make an excellent Mrs. Stark. She's perfect for him. She kinda keeps him in line on some things. Lol! Btw, nice sexy yet lovely love scene with those two.
pheobep3 chapter 16 . 8/18/2009
update.
rebirthfry chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
Well...I generally like it...the relationship is diverse as it should be! But the chic sowing up at the mansion and grabing his cock! Geez, thats getting more to the weird side and farther away from details of the relationship...okay we get that they understand eachother, but it's getting super drama-creepy!

Maybe...more to the two or even some action, the creepy factor doesn't seem to be doing much on the last!

I am still into it...I need to have an ending non-the-less!
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
Totally together!
Elisabpshady chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
I started reading this fic today, and i couldn't stop myself... it's great. I know you just have updated, but i really hope you post the next chapter son!
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Yes Part 2!
rebirthfry chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
Uh ya!

Faster!
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
YAY so cute more please
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
I agree that it needs to have a good ending. More please!
rebirthfry chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
Can you give this an excellant ending...I really need a good ending!

So much emotion deserves a great ending don't ya think?
rebirthfry chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
Waste of Time?

Waste of TIme?

Hell No!

Keep it up for gods sake!
rebirthfry chapter 1 . 7/25/2009