Reviews for The Center of Her Focus
willow.k chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
please please please write more of Ron and Hermione! you have a way of really capturing the character, which makes your stories a pleasure to read. Good work!
Ulin chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Great depiction of Ron! )
HermioneGrangerTwin chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Oh, Ronald. You're a silly silly boy. But you're right. You shouldn't have left. You left millions of fangirls in the balance.

I am not happy with you.

Lovely story! I enjoyed when Ron explained his love for her yelling. Very much why I imagine that Ron doesn't try harder to be nicer. XD

Good!

~HGT
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Adorable. I think you captured Ron beautifully. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
CHRISTINE aka chasity chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
okay, okay, okay. i totally freaking love it! this is awesome! love, love, love it! plus, it's great to read things from ron's POV. :) keep up the good work, girlie! :*
K. Knocks chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lils! Ron is my absolute favorite, so I'm just beside myself with how well you did this. It's perfect, really (aside from the summary; it's DH, but who cares? XD).

Thanks for this. (:
ZedPM chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Nice little insight into Ron's side of things - beautiful. :)

-Kimly
Quazie89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ron is probably one of my favorites out of the trio and I liked this story. Good job!
lilypadandprongs4eva chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
hi this was a good oneshot. only one thing i found was in the summary, you said this was set during HBP when it's actually DH. so yeah...nice story