Reviews for To the Moon and Beyond
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/19
I would make a cheesy comment but I am too happy right now.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
It was so Sweet and Great.

Just thinking if they would really do that make it seems more Amazing. :)
KrimsonKitsu chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love how you wrote them both! America may be naive at times, but you have to give him credit for his optimism, it's his most redeemable quality!
Ireland-EliyOHara chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
("To the Moon, England!" America wrapped an arm around England's center, resting his chin atop the older nation's head and continuing to gesture to the stars with his free hand)

Gah! That reminded me of To the Moon...T_T...Great Story though...
Bottles On The Wall chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Aw. That was cute. Really really nice job.
Exists In Theory chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
As a NASA/Hetalia fan, this story is like bread and butter mixed together! a delightful and sweet tale of a glorious and priceless moment in history:) And how you handled the light fluff between the US and UK, and how he can navigate the solar system yet being so inept with his own mapsXD.

Loved how you protrayed Apollo 11, you should do a hetalia fic of America's ordeal through Apollo 13. Another glorious historical event that showed America's unbreakable will to see his goal become reality, in this case, bringing 3 hopelessly lost astronauts back home safely and turn an certain tragedy around into an impossible accomplishment. Now THAT would be a great sequel to this fanfic!

Hope you consider it, and keep up the good work:)

shingaling chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Sweet. :)
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Sailor Venus! Sailor Mercury! Sailor Mars! Sailor Jupiter!

I was listening to that part of the Sailor Moon theme song when I read:

"And Venus," America corrected.

"And Venus."

"And Mercury."

"Fine, Mercury too."

"And Satu- "

"All right, America, I get it," England interrupted.
Katsushika Kahori chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
this just... woooooow... you took my breath away. simply WOW. not only is it fluffy and lovey but... you mention peace and political unions and world events... incredible. this is so GOOD. thank you for taking the time to write it. :)
neitherbirdnortree chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Wow. This is very cute. Not too fluffy, just... perfect. The very thought of England and America landing on the moon made me smile. Aaaand, you also applied a lot of historical facts (including the implied panicking Russia when Armstrong landed) also gained you plus points! Good job!
takuya chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
awww that was super cute
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aww~~~ Short but sweet. I love the thought of America and space, and sharing that with England. It's really cute. And... Ahh, I told you I'd run out of ways to say how wonderful I think these are! Eek. I can't really think right now. Oh, and it's raining. I need to pay more attention to my surroundings. I'm like trapped in the world of my computer and not much else right now. ;;; Thanks for writing!
surprisedreader chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Gosh I love this! I can not say enough how fantastic I think your writing style is! Job well done I am in love with your portrayal of Alfred and Arthur.
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Incrediblly sweet :3 One of the best for this couple!