Reviews for That's Why He Loved Her
luckbringer chapter 1 . 1/12
WOah, there...gonna have to fan myself for a minute. Sequel, please? ;) Please keep writing! (You are probably seeing so many review from me right now...if they're getting annoying, shut up, it's a courtesy thing)
crzykittyfangirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
awesome!
LostInWho chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I loved everything about this story! Rose engaging the wolf-thing in conversation, the Doctor's reaction(!), and their interaction at the end, all the emotions you manage to catch with only a few words. Rose is absolutely endearing with her trust and embarrassment. Just lovely.
cascade88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Lovely fic here. I found your use of descriptions and the way you worded things in general to be very good, and everything Rose and the Doctor did felt very in-character. I could easily picture this story having happened for real in the show. Very nice!
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Luurved this very much!

Practically perfectomundo characterisations, and the writing itself was vair good.

Naiice end too. ; D
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT it was lovely he he he
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this was absolutely fantastic! your characterization was so well done, it really felt like a part of an episode! great job, can't wait to read more stories like this from you!
doctorwholover chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aw! This is sweet! XD Great job!
teddybowties chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ch. he hewe he

M back alley snog! BUt maybe they could sterilize the alley first? you know with bleach? coz I bet it's rather dirty...

yuk.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
aww, cuteness! Is this a oneshot or are you going to continue it?

love it )