Reviews for Scattered Reflections
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
( i am sorry if this sounds like im mad but im actually very sad.)
RelapsedTrainWreck chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Are you ever gonna update this?
Lyikael chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
also i forgot to mention something in my review for chapter 5, so ill review for this one.

Dont get dismotivated if there isint many reviews, i myself dont read stories of at least 6 or 7 chapters, but your summary interested me ;p so just wait a few more chapters and your reviews will triplicate -or even more ;) -

also, i REAAALLY liked that you made last chapter (chapter 5) longer, long stories and chapters are DAMN ATRACTIVE! ;D

if you can pleease, keep doing it ;D

until next time!
Lyikael chapter 5 . 8/15/2010
one of the best read ive had in some time.

Reaally really good. im so anxious for more! but i see its been a while since you last updated p soo a little motivation is needed! so ill point out what i like more in this story and some theories of mine.I like cat lelouchs cattiness o oohh soo gotta love it, i can even imagine him lying down and moving his head side to side to get comfortable on suzakus chest *-* - though that scene didnt happen i can SEE it happen- anyway, what i like even more is the flash of reality suzaku sees in his 'trance', the real lelouch, i want suzaku to be with him, but then who would cat lelouch be with? there could be a way that CC would tell real lelouch of some things regarding suzaku safety and him asking to go where suzaku is to help... so CC could comply to real lelouch's request and send him side to suzaku p but then cat lelouch would have nobody, but THEN if there exist everybody on this alternate reality then of COURSE there would be a suzaku too! ohh that would be wonderful no? throw lelouch in another dimension too p

anyway these are just theories, im certain anything you write is gonna be good, though i wont be sad if you decide to do what i theorized ;D

hope to see you around soon!
Lady Nogitsune chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Ha, I always thought Lelouch makes a good cat. xD

He's just so... catty!

And the trust thing... aw. *grins happily at the cuteness*

There's no doubt I'll glomp the next chapter one of these days.
Sunnepho chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Nice. It's such a pleasure to read a fic that actually has a plot in this fandom.
Althariel chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
Please... the next one!

It's great, I love the idea of a Ruru-cat and Suzaku as always trying hard to protect him...

I will subscribe to your story, so please... hurry up
dhyetaX1999 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
whoa! suza got hurt!

what'll happen to sweetzaku now? and hesitant!louch leading to hurt!zaku can't wait for the next installment. tough i must admit, they're actually made a progress here. *wink* i wanna ask tough, is canon!zaku in sort of comma state? therefore he can actually hear what others said to him when he's unconcious in the hybrids world.

thanks for the nice update, hope to see more soon.

jyaa~ ne!

Spunky Skunk chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Good chapter!

Things are developing nicely for our two boys . It's cute and slow, and poor Suzu is in the denial stage... The magic stuff is interesting (and like one big innuendo ;3).

Also, I've been pondering about the truths behind Suzaku, and after reading this chapter I'm even more confident with my hypothesis. I won't say what it is though, b/c I know sometimes people read reviews, and I wouldn't want to put the thought in their heads.

Any who, good job (for keeping me entertained ;])!
MithLuin chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Cool story! I think it's fairly original. It was nice to have glimpses of Suzaku's real world. It seems he's in a coma, with his friends coming to visit him in the hospital. Also, learning magic is a neat development. Up until now, Suzaku has seemed a bit passive, but I guess he is very much out of his element here.
tastes-like-ciel chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
(D: I swear, I'm blind when it comes to noticing that a story has been updated. I always update late. T.T Sorry.)

I really liked this chapter! :D I thought your character introductions were very well done. And oh~! The plot thickens~! Charles can bend them to his will? Well, that isn't good. (He can do evil things~)

Oh, I can't wait to read more! x3 I really love this story~
Diana Prince chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Hey just read ch. 1 - 3 and I loved it Kitty Lelouch is so cute and fuzzy yeah! Suzaku is in for a ride he he he. Hope that this review makes you happy if not then have a slice of fried gold on the house from me I do enjoy your stories so far good luck!
Spunky Skunk chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
You have no idea how excited and happy I was to see an update, and so soon! (Am I the only one this thrilled about reading your story? ;)

Anyhow, you’re still doing a fabulous job of keeping everyone in character. No need to fret about any of that ). And now the plot thickens… *crosses fingers* Hope the easy flow of this chapter carries into the next one. I can’t wait to read it!
Mizuki-sempai chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
What? The wall exploded?

How? Why? Huh?

Haha sorry.

Cant wait to see what happens

Please Update Soon!
tastes-like-ciel chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
OH! A cliffy! D: But that was a great one! I can't wait to read more! This chapter was AWESOME! I love your writing!

I wonder how Suzaku ended up in this strange world? And I wonder if he can get back?

Please update as soon as you are able to.