Reviews for spyro DoTD: prophecy of night
Michael Doyle chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I like it I think it should be in the spyro game and I think it will be popular if it is :)
GregtheGuest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
That awkward moment:
When the guy who helped you escape your capture comes out of the bushes after both captives made out for 5 minutes, and the girl implied things of an adult nature. Then the guy tell you your mentor was actually your father.

By the way, isn't Ignitus suppose to be dead/ the chronicler?
hunter of the sea chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
what was with the Guardians?
Dragon-Lover-99deviantart.com chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
hi i have just read chapter 6 and its pretty good. Also i just want to tell you that if you want to have cynders mother in your story. Here's the name and what she looks like.(I created her for realz!) Her name is Shade she has the same colour of scales as cynder, but her underbelly is a bright teal blue
Dragonfinder chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
It wasn't well? IT WASN'T WELL! It was incredible, amazing, astonishing and wordworthy breathtaking! (If you know what I mean ;))

This story is (until now) incredible.
Darkness Oversoul chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Thank you for making this beautiful, and focusing on love not lust. I think this is the first rated M type romance that I actually liked.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Its been a really impresive story this far in, but my only piece of advice is to look over the story a bit harder coz occasionaly you'll leave something out and im sittin here like o.0 ...wtf...
Doragon Eichi chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
This is great! You are back. Some spelling errors but I think that reading over it one more time will fix that. And when someone speaks doesn't it start capitalized?

"you ready"? Lich said eagerly

"You ready?" Lich said eagerly

Little stuff like that. But once you fix all that stuff it should all be fine.
hevensdragon chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
yay your back! I was going to follow this story but it looked like you were not going to finish it so I just bookmarked the lemon to my desktop. (I really did, still on there to) hope you keep going
Crystal chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Can't wait till next chapter! (-) wanna read it nows. to good to wait.
bad-larry chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
option 2 sounds best to me, leaves more to be accomplished in later chapters.
lich chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
just so you know tht was lunas decision so there it is and oh her real name is sophie
Arimuss chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
i think black and purple would be good. keep writing
A13jandr0169 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Black with Crimson underbelly. I was beginning to think u had left 4ever
Dark Magic212 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Great Story! For the dragon design in my mind any of the colors would work but black and crimson because its to much like cynder. If I had to pick a color it would be Red and Gold but thats just my opinion. Keep up the great work!