Reviews for Metal Insulator
RoraDracon chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
CUTE, ALUS, FLUFFIGT, EZISESIDLEKENI OR FOFO, WHATEVER! I LOVED IT!
LiKaTaSa chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I loved this so much, its indescribable. I dont think I spelled that right. Anyhoo yeah, really well written, good catching the characters personalities, overall really, really, cute. Thanks for writing it :D youre so cool.
Russian unicorns chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awwwwe IT'S SO FLUFFY XD
Ved17 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Well done.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
im finding all the cute soft fluffy soul maka fics today
nice little slice of life for the two of them
Kittykat chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved it it was so sweet they r like my favorite anime couple ever even though in the show it has no sign but really good book :)
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
For a first, this is pretty awesome. Maka/Soul is my favorite. :( too bad you only wrote friendship with them, I totally ship this pair. Very nice detail. And on to more stories! :p
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow.

I don't actually know who these characters are. I just picked out a random story to read...and...wow.

You've written it so sweetly. Parts of it made me laugh, other parts sigh. And I love the relationship between the two. You've made it so breathtakingly obvious in a very subtle way (If that made sense at all!)

Good job! *Claps* Loved it! :D
Rainbo3Pancakes chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aww so fluffy~ x3
Don'trlyknow chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
first fanfic, really? it was so good except the part where maka denied that she was afraid Twice. it mad her seem pathetic although it was kind of like her to.

spicey303 w
Luna144 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
It was very good! i liked how much detail you put into it, but not so much that you lost the readers attention.

***** five stars! :)
Is you heart in the game chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Cute :)
sora12212 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow! I loved it! Fluffy! *hugs the story* I like this ALOT!
HeliosEcslipse chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
great story and quite funny too...
Unrequited Love 143 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010