Reviews for Stress
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Pretty good for doing it in 20 minutes. I do wish that you could write a sequel with Bruce's thoughts. I would love to know what he was thinking. :) keep up the good work.
Jazbez chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
If you could write something so magnificent and deep in terms of one's phsyce so early, then I can't fathom what you could do when you are fully awake
1waystreet chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i liked it ) flash is a cool character who needs more fanfics about him lol
Paineverlasting chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Actually, it's not a bad story. I liked it.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hrm, I would have liked a more conclusive ending, but I can't really pick at a 20 minute story can I? Either way, it is the million dollar question. Laughter is probably to best medicine in any case, unless it comes in the evil cackling variety.
whycantIdeletemtfuckingaccount chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Haha, I truly loved this! :D Aw, damn, I love Flash :D And I think it's kinda cute that Diana don't know what the hell he's talking about half of the time xD

Thanks for sharing!
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
now thats an interseting idea. the whole wonder woman trying to figure out the flash...its was a nice story something that most people don't think about
dark'roses84 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Cute, I loved this
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I dunno...for Diana to try to sum up Wally in 20 minutes does seem kind of insulting. And she still failed! lol

He should have said something off the

"I relieve stress through speed air knitting".

"Yeah...some people do air guitar, you know? I speed air knit." makes fast crocheting motions in the air. "You should see the 'wind' jacket I made for my aunt. She said it was the best air jacket she never saw." big grin. zooms off before Diana can get the stupid look off her face. Mwahahaha.

You know, she deserves that for putting Wally's life in danger with The Batz. If she'd started ruffling his hair he'd have been done for all ready. 0.0