Reviews for Corporeagua
Maximilien Robespierre chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I rather liked your interpretation of Peter. His parents were just a bit creepy. Also, the corporeagua spell was cool (although I rather thought it sounded like it might turn your body into water...). The rest of the story was good too, although the chronology seemed very off - they became animagi in 5th year, for one thing. Anyway, good job.
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful. I love how you flash between present and past, and all the references to actual cannon. A simply heatwarming story 3
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Yay! Those two are so cute together! Loved it!
Sasparilla123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love this fic! You've really gotten the characters down pat, and I love the bromance (: you're a fantastic writer, keep it up!
fuckingbrianaman chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
You know what? I give up. Your writing is just too astounding. Instead of going through and adding all of your stories to my favorites, I'll add you to my favorite author list. You are amazing.

Have to say, the "death and those who claim to eat it" line was my favorite. You are a fabulous writer. Please keep it up.

~ J.B.
charlotte chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i really enjoyed this story, very heart warming and loved the jealously and sirius and remus and peters parents suspicious activity. very well done. only criticism, well not even criticism really, is that you should italicize the flashbacks. It's a bit confusing because some of the flashbacks have dashs to split them but then continues the flashback..so i think italicizing would make it easier to read. and when remus is thinking about the death eaters recruiting werewolves you wrote fenris greyback instead of fenrir greyback. great job once again, i'm definitely going to bookmark it!
Akane Arihyoshi chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
This is such a great story. I love how all these little themes are pulled through the story like threads: the spell itself, the lakehouse, the late-night secrets of the Pettigrews, and the lycanthropy, really well done. My only complaint, I suppose, is that when you do time transitions, especially dramatic ones between then and now, you need to mark it a little better. That's not to say that a reader couldn't discern them, but that they weren't readily apparent.

I think the thing I loved most about this is the Pettigrew secret. I read through the whole thing thinking there was going to be a reveal at the end, and then it was like "What? No reveal? Well then, what was it?" and I combed through the entire thing before I got it. Or, at least, I think I got it. Was it a Death Eater tie-in? "She seemed all excited when I mentioned your name in particular." Yes, that tied it all together for me. Very well played, subtle.

I would call this an excellent attempt at the fandom. You did it perfectly.
I Am Imagination chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I REALLY like your stories. keep up the good work. you twost the characters and plots to a point where its almost better than JKRowling.
Rach chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I really liked this, the length, the transitions, the everything. And the idea of a lakehouse was really creative, I've never seen that in a fanfic before. Kudos for a job well done.
m.d chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Brilliant!

This was a great peice of writing, you're very talented! Sometimes the change from flashback to present was a little rough (took a sentence or two for me to twig on) but other then that...

I love the way you represented the characters, and the way you so artfully implied what was happening in the 'real world' (like the pettigrew...issue) beyond the bubble of happy times the lake gave them. You've got the touch for balancing when something should be said outright and when implications will do...or be more effective.

I went and read your other HP fics after this one, and now you've gone and gotten your profile bookmarked for when I want something especially good to read. ;) I hope you keep writing in this fandom, you write Remus well! :D
Ignea chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Thats a really good story.

Sometimes I got a bit lost with the cronology thing, but just for a few lines...

Anyway, you should definetly keep writing HP fics... I think you really understand the characters, you know? There is nothing cheesy or misplaced about them.

And... Please forgive my english.
Kadigan chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Aaww. Serious cuteness.
leatherboots chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
A very enjoyable long read. I don't know how you managed to write all this in one day. That's quite a feat. I would love to see more work from you for this fandom, particularly this pairing. Thank you for posting.
DRACON1US chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
wow... loved everything about that story except for one thing... R.J. and J.C.? I couldn't quite take them seriously. I really liked the idea of the lakehouse and all of their confessions. And also the creation of the map which I haven't read alot of fics about. Remus/Sirius is THE BEST Harry Potter pairing by a mile and you did it really nicely.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
So it took me forever to read this (mostly because I kept getting distracted, haha) but it was so god. No lie! Amazing! Keep posting here, please D