Reviews for Daddy Won't Hurt You!
britkaydub chapter 14 . 1/21
Liked the story a lot, but your grammar and spelling mistakes kind of took away from the enjoyment a bit. No offense intended at all, just wanted to point that out for next time :)
Love the happy ending.
llamalovinz chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
my heart, it hurts
deanssammy bj rh chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Hey there loved tjis story from the first biz boys.
DeansSammy chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
Omg what a fantastic story
ead it after i saw the vid on yt snd the tip to read it.
Bethan1996SPN chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
That story was just so amazing! :D I loved the fact Sam got a puppy! Why not? He wanted a puppy when he got married :P Ver very very well written!
lanternheart chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Aw, Joy :D

YEAH! THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUAL! :D
lanternheart chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
...Pie :D
lanternheart chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Note to people with friends or family in the hospital, in a coma- Always talk, they sometimes can hear it. If not... you're screwed.
lanternheart chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
Ahahahaha, "Supernatural Wars: The Idjit Strikes Back" xD Wow, that was bad...
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That little fucking bastard. No, I don't mean Dean or Sam. I mean John. I hope he gets what should be coming to him.

Aw, Dean is awesome :D
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
I can't believe I missed this chap. I loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
hilookatme chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
I...I...damn that was good. Lovin you AND our boys. :)
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
I saw the trailer on YouTube. I had to read this. It was awesome.
CalamityJim chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
I love that you gave Sam a puppy. That was adorable. The fic was good.

The only criticism I'd level is that you had some serious flow issues. The story was very start stop to read, mostly because you seemed to have some comma issues. I would recommend trying a beta just because its a great way to improve punctuation.

Other than that the story was awesome. I also have a love for evil John. It was neat that you covered the issues the show dealt with while still playing in your own universe. Good job.