Reviews for Terrible Terrible Consequences
Suteko chapter 1 . 5/29
okay this made me snort
CleoDaDalek chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this, I must say. XD that was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Millions of instructional videos and diagrams...Oh God. *dies of laughter* Such an unusual euphemism it is! Gotta feel bad for the unfortunate Dalek. We as a species have pretty *ahem* minds...;)
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Oh my giddy aunt, this is fantastic! I kind of wondered how a Dalek would handle the shear and utter inanity of certain aspects of the Internet! XXD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
YES YES YES ALL WE NEED IS SOME INTERNETS AND TWEETS AND THE WOE0RLDS ARE SAVE ROFLAL
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
What would it make of rule 34 of other dalaks and/or the MLP fandom? How about it getting trapped reading tv tropes? How about the sexy singles spam?

Really, that episode could have either been the funniest delak-starring price of the show, or the most horrifying if the dalek starts making its own rule 34 of things and trolling.
Hiccunzel88903 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
HAHAHAHA!
Melody Kondrael chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So much fun. hehehehehe.
01110011 01101000 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
... Lol. You have my hero-worship.
SuLily chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
seriously no words... HILARIOUS! lol
bluewingedkitty chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I read this before I actually watched the episode. When the Dalek downloaded the internet, I was very disappointed when this didn't happen.

I suppose the writers didn't realize what the internet would be like in 2012. Because a Dalek couldn't handle that. No one can.

It would have Nyan Cat. In its head.

Forever.

o.O

Good job.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Holy crap, that was hilarious! Funny how I had a similiar scenario play through my mind after watching that episode as well! Boom goes the Dalek!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
lol
Queen GR chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh. My. God. Can't. Breathe!

OMG, that was epic!
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Well, given rules number thirty-four and six that could have been a whole lot worse. Or at least a whole lot more embarrassing. I'm kind of surprised it didn't go all "MUST ERASE MEMORY! MUST ERASE MEMORY!", but then for that to happen it would have required an understanding of what it was actually seeing.